[Spoilers] Shadowlands Login screen

Do not click thread if you do not want to spoil yourself, other then that

Look at that, we get to see Icecrown once more just as we did in WOTLK time, reference video below

Shadowlands music isn’t official its just added by the guy who made it

10 Likes

How is this a spoiler?

1 Like

some people do not like to see things till its launched…?

3 Likes

Now that is a loading screen.

5 Likes

Okay that is kinda cool.

That’s not a spoiler, a spoiler is revealing something in the story.

1 Like

A spoiler is revealing something that hasn’t been released yet.
Yes, the new loading screen is a spoiler.
Seeing armor sets from Covenants or even knowing about the Covenants themselves can be spoilers to people.

(And personally I don’t like the loading screen… way too much of a close-up on Bolvar.)

Welp, that’s what I get for my weird habit of not wanting to watch Youtube videos.

The actual loading screen is nice.

2 Likes

Watch the video, he’s not actually in the loading screen. Just the still for some reason.

yea i don’t think they would put bolvar as 75% of the loading screen as a log in screen :rofl:

1 Like

Just real quick - i’m like 100% sure this is not the actual loading screen. That hasn’t hit the alpha, or even the super secret realm yet. The comments he heavily suggest that along with the music (which is 100% his own creation and mix) that this is “paying tribute” to the older log in screens. The creator comments and states in description that this is his own creation.

It’s super badass though.

3 Likes

I mean they completely re-hauled the character creation screen to make it more modern. I thought they did that for the same reasons.
I also have a weird thing for not wanting to watch youtube vids… Either way, I messed up here. :V

Welp.

the music is whhich is what i said previously…

Yah the back splash is also not the actual log in screen. He even comments further down that this is his take using what is available of the SL soundtrack with other sourced art.

Aww, they’re correct:

Hiya Folks! This one took forever & really thought it wouldn’t work. This is my version of the Shadowlands Login Suite inspired by the Wrath, Cata & Legion Login Themes.

The overall goal was also to pay tribute to key dead characters appearing in the expansion (bonus if you can name em all) alongside the new Shadowlands OST.

The ending is dedicated as a transition between all the past expansions. Take care for now~!

However, I’ll be shocked if this isn’t close to what the loading screen will look like.

This has nothing to really do with the thread but I wish we could pick our loading screen. I want to use the one from Wrath.

Needs more Sindragosa screeching at you

Remember trying to put in your login and password before Sindragosa roared on your face? Good times!

1 Like

We should go back to login screens where dragons screech at us endlessly. Sindragosa and Deathwing did it. Then MoP killed the tradition. Could’ve had Garrosh staring at the screen going RAAAAAARGH!

as always the music of wow is top notch i hope thats the login music

The description literally says this is fanmade. Also that’s not even the login screen. It hasn’t been implemented. This is bad clickbait.