[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

I just wanna know why immortality freezes women at 19 but allows men to age to somewhere between 40 and 70 before kicking in

10 Likes

I hear it’s a magical curse placed on them called Oubleday Tandardsay

4 Likes

Minor but good update to professions with this build:

With this week’s Alpha build, Blizzard did a minor revamp to the Optional Reagent System, adding new secondary stat slots and changing Bonus Effects.

We all know why.

7 Likes

The Methuselah Effect via Rule 34.

1 Like

Myst can finally have actual raven black hair! This is about time! Heck yes.

1 Like

I just now realized that we haven’t seen any night elf eye color options. Am I crazy or are men still locked into amber/gold and women into silver so far in the new customization options?

More important voices than ours need to be heard, and now is the time to listen. We are postponing our upcoming World of Warcraft: Shadowlands live stream planned for June 9, and will share more details about the expansion in the future.

There currently is not a new date revealed.

1 Like

Yeah its kinda dumb. Especially since nelf eyes have lore behind them (gold eyes mean a nelf has a special destiny or w/e) which has always kinda rubbed me the wrong way

Given the detail and work theyre putting in though, i have no doubt nelves will be able to change eye colors though

2 Likes

So, are they donating anything? Doing a fundraiser? Or?

They’re standing in solidarity. :fist:

3 Likes

In three months they’ll post a black-and-white edit of the Hearthstone card “Equality” and then continue letting the Tauren be Tauren, the Trolls be Trolls, the Goblins be Goblins, and the Orcs be Orcs.

3 Likes

No word. It’s PR, but I imagine there’s a mix of workers at Activision participating in the protests as well.

1 Like

In other words, no.

Definitely

Credit where credit is due: it’s certainly more than GameStop’s “we will stop tweeting from this account for eight minutes out of respect” tweet, but as much as I’m not going to knock them for showing symbolic solidarity, I’m not willing to give them a pat on the back for it either because you would have to be a complete moron to make any kind of marketing push right now when it will get eaten alive by people paying attention to more important things.

2 Likes

“Heartwarming story of Lightforged paladins kneeling in solidarity with draenor orcs moments before the purging began.”

1 Like

tone deaf.

9 Likes

If Blizzard’s going to say “more important voices” need to be heard.

Free Hong Kong
Revolution of our time!
Black Lives Matter
#ICantBreathe

2 Likes

they just cancel world of warcraft in solidarity