[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

So if you take a week or two off from playing youre s o l pretty much and theres no way to catch up

Cool beans

WoW has really adopted the ‘Fear of Missing Out’ method.

I dont even know if its on purpose or if its just a side effect of them timegating everything to hide the relatively small depth of content theyve put out.

But either way, yeah.

Coming Soon
We’re unlocking much more content for testing over the next few weeks:

1. Torghast, Tower of the Damned
  2. Initial Character Creation/Customization Updates
  3. Revendreth (Zone and Covenant)
  4. Halls of Atonement (Dungeon)
  5. Oribos (Capital)

I think we’ll find out soon enough tbh. Who knows, it might not be too awful?

2 Likes

Male Night Elf tats and face tats inc

2 Likes

This is good.

No pictures, but the WoWhead dude is streaming again and I’m looking at a female Pandaren that…kind of has purple fur and a long tail.

He’s going through BEs now.

BEs are definitely getting blue eyes. (Either that or they are NPC only, it is encryption data and HEs in the game share the BE model)

I cant imagine playing many classes with a controller. But like the cinematic camera they released around legion its fun to mess around with

hope it’s the latter, but blue-eyed blood elves definitely seems petty enough and pointlessly mean to alliance players to be a Blizzard decision

2 Likes

Male Worgen:
Imgur

Female Worgen:

The female worgen have different eye ‘glows’ right now but they are all sharing the yellow eyes. So their eye colors probably aren’t done.

The colors look like are:
-Black
-Green
-Red
-Blue
-Violet
-Orange
-Yellow
-White

2 Likes

Well when he went through them they also had N’zoth eyes. Think Azshara eyes (round pupils) on a BE.

weird

wonder if it’s just an unfinished texture or an NPC option. if those are an actual player option, they’d make more sense on void elves

There are so many special eyes that they have to be like, covenant NPC eyes.

2 Likes

It’s what I’m thinking;. We have to keep in mind that it’s not only player characters getting an update for eyes and what not, but also NPCs.

We’ve also seen blue eyes be applied to a few models now (I’m thinking of at least Ysera), so it’s possible that the blue eyes are death related for NPCs (or us?)

Something else that is a bit weird is he’s using a ponytail for a BE right now and the band holding it up is High Elf colors instead of Red/Gold.

Edit, oh wait nevermind, the ponytail band has always been like that. Sorry, don’t play BEs lmao.

There are a lot of eye tints for BEs. No crazy colors though, bunch of greens/yellows/blues.

I do think some of y’all might want to prepare for the BE blue eyes though.

I think these are going to be Death Knight skins for Pandaren.

Male:

Female:

New eyes:

1 Like

pee-daren hehehhee

as expected, the racists are having a meltdown over dark-skinned blood elves and it is delicious

6 Likes

Where? I’m bored and could use the entertainment.

as expected, it’s “virtue signalling” and “against the lore”

2 Likes