Spoilers : im a degenerate. and i ship it

just gana say this out right. spoilers for the recent quest.

alexstraza totally has eyes for the ice incarnate Vyranoth. tell me im wrong all youd like but this is a ship i support.

edit

ship died

2 Likes

I mean, she did say they were BFFs before the whole Galakrond & Tyr/Titans/Aspect thing, back when they were proto-drakes.

THIS could’ve been what they meant, lol.

And they still clearly value that friendship.

1 Like

i value it too.
i value it more then anduin x wrathion tbh

2 Likes

I see I’m in the weird part of the forums again

18 Likes

Alex said they were clutchmates, so they would be more like sisters. Though it wouldn’t surprise me for Blizzard to change it up.

2 Likes

Vyranoth gonna need to cut her nails cuz that would hurt.

2 Likes

some of ya’ll truly need jesus

13 Likes

would that make them sisters? i just thought a clutch is where all the dragons have there eggs. so like… 9 dragons will have there kids in one clutch.

looks at post thinking it’s innocent… comes to the realization of what you meant

I see what you did there. XD

internal screaming

No, it’s total eggs in one go. Like snakes can have a clutch of eggs cause it’s in one go.

2 Likes

plays the dragon banjo

3 Likes

i want to stick with my guns and say its all fine cause lizards yet… at this point the ship is sinking.

Dude. They’re clutchmates. AKA, sisters. Gross.

3 Likes

I DIDNT KNOW

3 Likes

LOL sorry, dear. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

NO IT IS NOT FINE…

runs around flailing arms

3 Likes

6 Likes

Why did I think clutch mates meant they just grew up together in like a dragon kindergarten? Oml :sob:

2 Likes

This is the only appropriate use of “ship” as a verb:

2 Likes

Lot of folks prob think that dragons lay 1 egg like chickens and then they are all hatched at the same time.

Chickens do that with 1 egg at a time then the whole thing hatches later.

2 Likes

I dont. We need them to fight and get violent. Kill each other.

1 Like