*SpOiLeRs* Galakrond is scary!

His eyes are open!

So apparently this is after his death throes, when the last bit of life is leaving his body. Spooky.

I am 100% sure his boss-fight (we have to fight him now, c’mon) will involve dragon riding.

1 Like

Nothing’s eyes magically close when they die.

looks around suspiciously So… where’s Rafaam?

1 Like

There’s other screenshots where his eyes are closed, so he’s still kinda alive lol.

Father? Is that you?

I want to join Galakrond’s faction. I’ll make sure he stays fed so he doesn’t turn to eating undead.

How can that monster be alive unless he’s already is.

Wait, I thought the giant dragon in Wrath that all of the lichkings agents were trying to rez was Galakrond? Now he’s actually in DF isles?

Perhaps he’d rather have a nice steak… :cow:

Looks like he’s still in Northrend. Maybe that’s where the picture was taken?

That wouldn’t be me. I’ve been rotting for 15 years.

You did it wrong, its more of a

RAFAAAAAM, THE SUPREME ARCHAEOLOGIST

3 Likes

Ah, yes, thank you for the clarification.

We all knew we’d return to Dragonblight at some point this expansion.

I love Rafaam. I hope he shows up in some form in this mega-dungeon.

2 Likes

I hope his raid fights are just body parts where we start off at the Toenail of Galakrond.

1 Like

It looks like we probably don’t fight him. Would be cool if we did though, but from a blue post on the main thread:

“…it’s not directly about facing Galakrond but facing the fallout from Galakrond’s demise. We’ll share more details about the mega-dungeon a bit later in development in a stand-alone article.”

They say the dead can’t hurt ya cause they already left. But what they left, can sure make you hurt yourself.