[Spoilers] female and male blood elf customizations

Not currently a thing.

You can go work on that if you want.

2 Likes

sighs

You have no idea.

takes out a fan and fans himself while winking at a nearby orc

6 Likes

Undeniable proof that God is indeed dead.

I’m kinda thinking we may end up getting some sort of Night Warrior questline? For it?

I know things are so divided some are San’layn fans, some just want Undead BE customizations to look like Sylvanas themed Dark Rangers, I’m in the second group but I agree it’s on my list of things I really want from this game :confused:

3 Likes

That crown… Damn it looks really nice.

1 Like

Seems like curly hair is still Alliance exclusive :confused:
Oh well, wish we could have some on Horde.

Well orc warlocks are outcasts in orgimmar but we still have em. I see no reason why we can’t have half elves in silvermoon.

1 Like

The more I think on it, I still think Velves should be able to have most of the same base customization that Belves have with some color swaps, EG silver eyes instead of gold options. I also really do like those Heterochromia options.

Also, for males BE

1 Like

DAMN that ear size.

Wow they actually managed to make a blood elf male…look like a male. Props blizz props.

Nice. Now those void elf players can stop bragging about their male facial hair.

Yeah, it means it is the end of the “Male BE’s don’t exist” meme.

And thats one of my favorites!

2 Likes

Dude, male blood elves can look like Jarl Balgruuf now!

3 Likes

EAR SIZE!? SO, LIKE, FOR HYBRIDS? I LOVE THIS!!!

1 Like

It looks ok, not the greatest. Should be better to be honest.

I want that one tied beard on my human.

It’s the one I sorta have IRL lol

Maybe, but I’m sorry to say my faith in Blizzard is waning. BFA has really tried my hope for the game I love. Us Dark Ranger fans aren’t really asking for too much, no more than the Wildhammer fans were (Congrats by the way!)

He gruuf some bals now. :wink:

My ex had a beard similar to that.