[SPOILERS] Darth Tyrande Strikes Again

This same argument shows how bad the Alliance writing is too. They react, rather than initiate. It’d be nice to have the Alliance be proactive and the Horde not be the instigators.

2 Likes

Ah, sorry… thinking about the conflict between the Horde and Alliance that was depicted as building up during Wrath, starting during Cata and going through MoP, ending with the SoO.

Meh. BfA’s story is so disjointed and random. Hard to care about any of it.

2 Likes

WC3 was the third war and this one is the fourth war. For some reason they ignored the Cata/MoP war or have another name for it that we don’t know. BfA should be the fifth war technically.

5 Likes

Pretty much this… not sure why this isn’t captured as an ‘official’ war… especially since it contains such big events as the bombing of Theramore and Vol’jin’s rebellion.

Yeah, it never made sense how they decided which ones were “wars” and which weren’t. There has been plenty of conflicts between the Horde and Alliance before this one. Maybe because this one turned out to be more of a world wide war? I don’t really know, I think they just wanted to make BFA seem more epic by calling it the fourth war.

To be fair… they are kind of out of major Horde leader characters to throw into the ‘Aggressor’ role… so it will need to the Alliance going forward by default.

1 Like

The only two are Genn and Tyrande and if either of those two try to initiate a war, it’s hard to say whether Anduin would support them or stand by the armistice.

Not necessarily, and Shadowlands is giving them a chance to bring them back. Thrall is still around.

I’m truly hoping Tyrande not signing and the obvious diversion of interests between Anduin and the other racial leaders means the dissolution of the High King garbage, so that we can actually have sovereignty for each race rather than subservience.

3 Likes

Yeah… but can’t really have Green Jesus going off his rocker.

1 Like

Poor Anduin…
We need to end is suffering!

Throw Vulperas DKs to spread the plague!

Need Cold War. Minor territory disputes to distract from key political leaders being assassinated, or assassination attempts made against, smaller forgotten sub factions using “peaceful times” to manipulate and execute plans within the shadows.

5 Likes

You can have it. Ever since I fell in between the walls of Silvermoon, I’ve never been able to see it the same again.

The Supreme Commander role should have been brought back after Varian’s death.

2 Likes

EXECUTE PLANS WITHIN THE SHADOWS… LAND !!!

More power to her, as long as she doesn’t bring her bloodlust to Zandalar. She should go nuts… not literally hopefully. I mean, it’s not like we have other world ending threats to worry about. Let free the dogs of war as the saying goes.

of course the night elves did it to other races, but that shouldnt matter.

" Many craven races have tempted our wrath over the centuries. None have survived! "

Maiev Shadowsong

3 Likes
2 Likes

And the failed logic of “well you did it thousands of years ago” comes up. I guess that means it is alright for the NE survivors to destroy your capital right? After all you did it to, both back then and now.

2 Likes

P sure all the Allied Races except Mechagnomes will automatically side with them, plus the Silver Covenant. Granted, they don’t really have a lot of numbers, but they have OP eldritch magic, lava elementals, a space battleship with a death laser, and meatshields with turbo shipwrighting. They could do some damage.