[SPOILERS] Darth Tyrande Strikes Again

You can feel the dark side of the Force in her lol

31 Likes

So tempted to watch but I wanna be good and wait til it’s live. I mean yeah I don’t play alliance but I’ll wait til patch day at least

2 Likes

She gone super saiyan when the undead burnt her tree house down.

1 Like

Tyrande is right. Make the Horde pay. Justice for the Night Elves.

73 Likes

Our smexy leader has the wrath in her. I’m with her. Peace…? When our home was completely destroyed and generations of innocent families burned to death ?

Nope. Vengeance , first. Peace, second.

30 Likes

Goodbye Silvermoon City… you’re next!

1 Like

I mean, she at least gets to act completely in-character here. This is exactly what someone in her position should do.

52 Likes

Well… maybe if she would take her job as the Highpriestess of Elune seriously instead of abandoning her people because her precious Malfurion was hurt…

She is an inept leader that has, time and again, cost her people dearly.

26 Likes

Nobody goes there anyways :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

/cheers Tyrande !

8 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised that Tyrande and Genn are allowed to keep their brains within Anduin’s presence.

26 Likes

thank Garrosh atleast someone isn’t buying this peace bs. More blood for the blood god (not ghuun)

2 Likes

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Illidan the edgy? I thought not. It’s not a story the Paladins would tell you.

6 Likes

Anyone who says Tyrande isn’t right and completely justified is insane.

33 Likes

Andu-falah-dor!!!

Orc heads shall roll…and be thrown into the moonwells!

The Goddess Hungers!!!

– Unhinged Tyrande

30 Likes

She is right but them doing this right demands Blizzard to write the Alliance has having anything other than a Vanilla Bean flavor of story.

7 Likes

Uh… so, good?

Oh no no no no nooo no no noooo…

Oh god no no nooooo NO NO noooo…

Noooooooooooo Noonononononono!

Please not another Garrosh NO NO NOOOOO NO!

NO!..
…NO!..

Ok i’m doneNO!

1 Like

Unprecedented is more like it. Why do you think the default Blizzard method for causing Faction Conflict is ‘Horde does evil thing, no matter how little sense it makes with the lore as established at the time’.

2 Likes

Damn right. After what the Horde did to the Night Elves I would want to kill her if she just went along with this. We have not even seen what happens with the NE lands at this point. To just expect her to agree with peace while her land are occupied and so many of her people slaughtered was naive on Anduin’s part.

23 Likes