*SPOILERS* Baine Scenario

…At least Thrall is back I guess? Silver lining and all that? Other than that not a big fan of this. Especially not a fan of killing Sunreavers with Jaina.

10 Likes

the return of the REAL horde and these fake horde can’t stand it lmao

i’m lovin’ it

11 Likes

Thrall is the sign that the fake horde is fake. they upset about that, and yeah its great

9 Likes

gonna be bumping this when i take out all these fake horde loyal to sylvanas in the game

6 Likes

It will be fun to watch blood elves killing Sunreavers for Jaina. Are people really thinking this is the true Horde or is this a good story?

14 Likes

It’s funny. I recently levelled a horde Warrior up to 110. The start of Legion is hilarious when you and Saurfang decide to go down to the Broken Shore and exact revenge for the fallen. Next thing you know he gets shot out of the sky and doesn’t even get the chance…

I guess those who chose Sylvanas will end up with…

Sylvanas: “My loyal Champion. I have some grand plan…I need you to work with Thrall and Jaina to kill me, banish my soul, defeat the Horde, and bring victory to the Alliance! For my plan!”

31 Likes

What is Blizzard thinking here? Why give the option to choose Sylvanas if at the end we have do everything we stand against? Doesn’t make any sense.

I hope we get another “side quest” for those of us who choose the exact opposite.

6 Likes

I love this quest-line.

You guys can be bitter and salty all you want, just realize you’re a minority of the playerbase. A tiny, tiny minority. Most people will like this. Nobody cares what direction the Story Forum clique thinks the Horde should go in.

5 Likes

I am fine with getting rid of the screecher but we have to blood elves that want revenge on Jaina? So does the zandalaris has to forgive her and Genn only because of the mad warchief?

Just kill both of them and we are good.

1 Like

i got a feeling a heavy message of this expac is gonna be revenge solves nothing

take that for what u will

2 Likes

I love how people say such nonsense with no basis whatsoever. How can you claim most people will like this? Or the size of the minority who does not?

You do not know what most players will enjoy other than yourself. It has barely been datamined.

You do not know how many unsubed and why, before this even makes it to live.

And you don’t know what will be in the final form. It has just been datamined.

But if you run around pretending the world agrees with you…thats one way to be.

18 Likes

So nelves can’t take revenge on Sylvanas? Nah dude revenge and violence resolves everything, otherwise the legion or the scourge would had wipe us already.

2 Likes

I wonder if they are doing the same degradation theme that JKR did with Voldemort and his horcruxes. As her Val’kyr goes, she is reduced from scheming worthy opponent to idiot waiting to be put down.

Bonus points if she tosses aside her bow for that dagger just to have the dagger turn on her like the Elder Wand did Voldemort.

Ikr, 33.3 percent of all Horde characters in U.S. realms are Blood Elf.

Im sure this “minority” of players will enjoy to kill their own race.

20 Likes

Jaina looks down as the last Sunreaver falls at her feet, her work completed from so long ago in Dalaran. “It’s such a shame. If only they learned to let go of the past, as I have,” she sighs, looking sad.

20 Likes

id bet money this is what happens… the dagger is a trap laid by nzoth for her… he knows she can’t resist it but when she uses it it will only help him.

Only one mention of Jaina being sad, 3/10 too unrealistic.

8 Likes

I’m expecting that dinghy broad to get sucked into the dagger while she is playing with it.

“there must always be someone in the dagger”

7 Likes