(Spoilers) Ardenweald, Tyrande, Elune and Sylvanas

Dude, thats not entirely what happens.

Which bit is wrong?

1 Like

And then the ship Sylvande Whisperwindrunner no-one saw coming occurs. And Syvlie convinces Tyrande that NEs are ICKY and GROSS and “we hates them precious”, and the two run off to join the Jailor hand in hand! :smiley:

16 Likes

We cant confirm if the heart is destroyed. We have no idea how the fight goes down. Thirdly, in the night fae scenario. her health was already rapidly changing.

Look if you have access to Danuser’s personal notes you need to share with the rest of of us instead of teasing a few parts, okay?

22 Likes

Maybe you should stop the kneejerk reactions.

26 Likes

Y’know, despite the absurd grammar and spelling errors there are actually some pretty juicy tidbits within the nightmare halls that comprise his dream-journal. It did get a little weird though that he kept shifting back to Nathanos watching “intently, oh so intently” TyrandeVanas do their thing.

4 Likes

Huh but Ardenweald is so NOT a night elf zone… Yet haft of the ‘‘blizzard spit even more on night elf’’ thread argument are actually about Ardenweald…

21 Likes

I think the focus is on Tyrande failing to stop Sylvanas from accomplishing her task yet again, sport.

Ergo the big scary Night Warrior power that is apparently killing her and makes her super powerful counts for nothing. Again.

24 Likes

anyway how I understand it is Tyrande stops the Ardenweald assault but ends up injured/stalemate, meanwhile Jailer’s forces somehow get the heart. You talk to the wq after the battle and she tells you to check up on it iirc.

I mean not being able to defeat the second big boss of a expansion alone doesn’t make you weak or doesn’t mean that blizzard hate you.

No horde leader have ever been close to the level where they could go on a raid boss alone even less a raid boss as important as Sylvanas. The closer was Thrall with deeathwing and it wasn’t alone, it was thank to the aspect.

Just the fact that people expect her to beat everyone just show how to strong Tyrand is and is a good reason for a nerf.

4 Likes

Seems to be a redux of the Darkshore fight, yeah. Goal is accomplished by Sylvanas regardless of any interference of the Night Warrior, etc. It could change somewhat later in PTR, the Darkshore fight initially had Tyrande and Malfurion doing basically nothing against Nathanos at all.

12 Likes

Why to people think tyrande was going to beat the final boss of the 9.1 patch which most of the playerbase has been dying to fight

2 Likes

Sylvanas is literally juicing on like a constantly increasing amount of soul power from Z-daddy. Like, truly, the chances are that a Tyrande who’s suffering the blowback of harnessing Elune wouldn’t have beat Sylvie (who was already able to go toe-to-toe with Malf during the WoT due to that doping) … was always remote.

There is a wide range of outcomes between “worthless” and “win” with this sort of settup; we have no idea how Tyrande actually preforms beyond that she ultimately loses to Sylvanas herself.

1 Like

I don’t know why anyone is surprised we lost, thats par the course for adventure fantasy stories. Villain accomplishes goal, then we win.

I just saw that OP was whining in a other thread one hour ago that Tyrande wasn’t in the patch. Shouldn’t he be happy now?

1 Like

Got the good ol’ Blizzard monkey’s paw wish.

1 Like

Making Tyrande lose and destroying Ardenweald (potentially even the NE souls) is a level of hatred I didn’t expect the writers to openly show.

2 Likes

Ok If nothing happen to the night elf like for many other race you get mad.

If bad thing happen to the night elf like for many other race you get mad.

If you beat the horde butt but not enough like in Darkshore you get mad.

Basically you just want the privilege to be the OP race that can kick everyone butt while keeping everything even if majority of the playable race have way less than you…

17 Likes

So you’ll be glad when my prophecy comes true and Tyrande lets go of the Night Warrior power to restore the Winter Queen, turning her white (and actually wintery now).

1 Like