Split Dawn for M0, or offer an option at least please

So I’m not sure how long Dawn will stay relevant for most people but I am running into an issue and I would surprised if I’m the only one.

My tanks would like the cheat trinket at a decent level from the fourth boss, so I’m left with either trying to find/make a group for the first half only. Or doing the first four bosses then dipping on my team which feels scummy.

I get the 8 boss mega dungeon thing, but after doing it for the past two seasons I am over Tyr, the gauntlet, that sand room, etc

2 Likes

It was most relevant in season 3 and it will never be relevant again.

Doing the entire dungeon is an option.

1 Like

Doesn’t the hardmode drop 2/6 hero track? That’s not too shabby

1 Like

Yeah cutting edge raiders and M+ players are still doing it for loot but that random guy says it’s irrelevant.

1 Like

Will definitely keep trying to farm hard mode for a while. Heroic track execute staff and cheat death trinket for some tanks I play with is worth the pain. Took us 45 minutes to get Iridikon down though guys. He hurts big time and chromie’s health is such a chore to manage. Will be better with more ilvl and etc next week I hope.

1 Like

Did you continue after that or stop? I’m actually going to put a Mythic, normal not hard mode, together later and advertise it as just the first 4. I may wait a bit for takers but I know some classes have items from those four bosses.

We stopped. I think the first four took us just shy of 2 hours. Got 5 drops, not terrible. I did have to get up and walk around after iridikron though once we won lol. We might pick back up today or tomorrow, I am not sure.

Normal mode is pretty easy though. I ran the whole thing again on my 482 Druid who I hadn’t logged in this season until last night and healed the whole thing in like 30-45 minutes I think.

Good luck!!

1 Like