Splintered Spark of awakening? Bug?

Yeah. Got the 2nd half after the first raid boss. And my Bouillon on my 2nd

So you have a full spark of awakening now? Neat.

yep! 1 from the quest and 1 from the raid.

2 Likes

Well that would suck for the PvPers if they can NOT get 1 from quest 1 from (BG or Arena)

Probably can’t get a full spark from two weekly quests… but maybe a weekly and a rated BG or Arena?

1 Like

I got a spark of awakening from “Group Finder’s Raids”

2 of them, I assume I can combine by right clicking like you can do with the Crests.

Raids:
Vault of the Incarnates
Edge of the Void

You obviously need to be standing at the end of the raid to click the chest to select the gear or you can press dice/greed or pass

during the normal dragonflight questline

After I did all the Seat of the Aspects quests in Valdrakken which you do after reaching level 70 (including Alexstrazca, Nozdormu or Chromie, evil Chromie in Dawn of the Infinites both versions, Watcher Koranos’ quests,

But 10.2.7 comes out May 7 right

Just want to confirm this with some details.

Everyone essentially started Season 4 in catch-up mode. Players were able to get 1 Splintered Spark of Awakening from the weekly quest, whether that’s the weekly “Last Hurrah” quest or the PvP weeklies offered by Malicia.

And then you’re able to get another splinter / half-spark from any valid catch-up sources, such as Mythic+, Awakened Raids, and PvP wins.

Next week and thereafter, only one Splintered Spark is obtainable every week. And like Seasons 2 and 3, with the increasing cap on Splintered Sparks per week, and if you ever fall behind you will be able to get Splintered Sparks from any catch-up source.

6 Likes

huh, neato

Are we not getting the new ones from the weekly Emerald dream rep quest?

I got a S3 spark splinter from it still.

You only get it from the weekly that is fated for the week, this week is Vault, next week is Zaralek Caverns, and then week after that is Emerald Dream then from then on it’s all 3 every week til TWW launch.

I got a half a spark so far and already did all the weeklies.
TW raid, all 5 dungeons, the last hurrah

By vault , you mean the one on forbidden reach?

edit to add

just logged in to check what I may have missed and I see another half a spark was added to my bags, or was in the mail I collected.

Either way, I have them both now.

No one cares about what pvp players didn’t get. They can do the same thing as the rest of us.

I have completed all the relevant weeklies (including the boss kill), all LFR & Heroic Vault, Most of Normal Vault, and the TW dungeons/raid. I only have 1 spark shard … Does Anyone else have this issue? What am I missing? Do I need to do the PVP stuff to get the second half (I really don’t do pvp)

1 Like

Did you do the quest? You didnt say this, so thats why Im asking. You get half from him and half from other activities.

Then starting next week, just half of one per week.

1 Like

Run M+ dungeons. I got my 2nd splinter from the first +2 I ran.

Just wanted to bump. I finished the Weekly quest and had 1 shard of awakening. Proceeded to do all other content including heroic vault fully. No second shard.

Then why did my hunter get a full spark from the quest, but none of my alts did?

Bumping to say ditto. Did the weekly and got one half of a spark. Have done a full set of 8 (or more) M+, full LFR (minus Diurna), full Normal and full Heroic. My TSM shows I only have one on my main, but all my alts have 2 shards from barely doing any content.

While the solution may just be “do more mythics”, it’s annoying to not have a full spark 24 hours before reset on my main

I got my 2nd spark within 3 bosses of LFR on 3 characters. Heck, 1st or 2nd boss max. My 3rd had to do 3 to get the bouillon. If people arent getting it, there is definitely a bug.

I was an idiot and forgot to turn in my weekly quest last week… so am I out of a spark? shouldn’t I be able to get another from catch up mechanics. How many sparks should we have now… I created a Spark of awakening and have 1 splintered spark left over… I should be all caught up right?

Uuuuug why 1 half a week?

Rather have 1 whole one a week to get my crafted items out of the way.