Spinning and Spinning

when I get to the character select screen, the mouse cursor immediately goes to the right side of the screen and I can’t get it to move anywhere.

Found the issue. My keybindings started showing like I had a controller plugged in, Left Trigger etc…so started disconnecting things, for some reason it had started reading my throttle for dcs/msfs for camera movements.

When I load into the game, after pressing enter on a character, the camera spins to the right constantly. No matter what I do, I can’t stop the spinning. If I hold down both mouse buttons I can kind of go straight but the character keeps pulling to the right.

Now, if I hit the windows key, and the taskbar pops up, the spinning stops and I can move the mouse with no issues. As soon as I make any movement and the taskbar disappears, the spinning starts up again.

This has happened in the past and there was a simple solution, I just don’t remember/can’t find it.

I ran the scan/repair tool, restarted pc, updated drivers and nothing has worked.

Found the issue. My keybindings started showing like I had a controller plugged in, Left Trigger etc…so started disconnecting things, for some reason it had started reading my throttle for dcs/msfs for camera movements.

Stuck key?
If you have a laptop there might be a joy stick mouse on your keyboard.

I have a random stuck on scroll on a laptop as well…rip.
Still have this one issue and can not fin a fix for it.
I tried the addon for my controller. The issue is only when I leveitate. The camra will go all the way up or auto all the way under my toon. The flight stick has a half turn slider button type of control. When i move that the camra can be adjusted. I do not use the control addon because of this issue. So when i leveatate I need to grab my flight stick and control the camra.

On a desk top. No stuck keys, and I rebound all the keys.

Uninstall mouse software restart computer and reinstall mouse software to see if that fixes your issue.

Nothing. Logitech G502 mouse, tried updating the driver and unplugged all my flight sim HOTAS just to check. Still can’t figure this one out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.