Spinebreaker Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Spinebreaker (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Name: Rexxigal
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Guild: Cause for Concern
Role: Offtank for MC and BWL

Remember a lot of drama on this server with Countess and Doomhaus. Lots going on, was friends with several members of ‘PvE’ the HWL guild. Left CfC after the drama hit the fan and joined up with Forsaken Fate for BWL.

Will be playing Alliance this time around and plan to tank, main tank/offtank/dungeon tank, whatever is needed. But would be nice to reconnect with some old friends from back in the day.

Don’t expect anyone to remember me, but here goes nothing.

Hoebo - 60 female UD Rogue

Was in a bunch of random guilds, I recall Forsaken Immortals, Fallen Champions, Gnome Punt, Abandon All Hope… I was young and guild hopped a lot I guess.

I remember DoV, Drunken Alliance, and fighting against Myzery from Requiem with thunderfury. The only player I remember being friends with was Vizeraq the UD Mage, I believe he was in DoV.

I was a casual raider and mostly PvPed. I do remember Og, he was slow as hell leveling through STV… Good times.

2 Likes

Character Name: Magepillow
guild: Customer Service.

UD Warrior MT up to Karazhan and then I think I quit.

Long shot but putting it out there.

Eurozz

holy/shadow priest

several guilds, probably drunken alliance will be the most remembered.

Orc hunter Strikker
Guild: Lords of Aggro

Blood elf rogue
Guild: scOrn

2 Likes

My name was Dragone back then. I was in a fun pvp guild called Varjo with some great people. I raided occasionally with Dawn of Valor in MC before BWL was released.

Sadly I can’t remember many of the names of people that I used to play with back then but here is the ones I can.

Staby - Undead Rogue - Guild = Varjo
Polacksb - Undead Priest - Guild =Varjo
Cutebull - Tauren Warrior - Guild =Varjo
Shamanoid - Orc Shaman - Guild = Varjo
Higdush - Orc Rogue - Guild = Varjo
Reagonomics - Undead Warrior = Dawn of Valor

Anyways I will attempt to update this if I can remember anymore.

This time around I think I will be focusing more on raiding since the farthest I got in Vanilla was finishing MC and Onyxia. I plan on tanking again this time around, but I am not sure which faction yet.

Anorexiconos, troll mage with Phantom elite through Vanilla and some of BC
Gustavholst, Tauren Warrior with Phantom Elite as well.

Morfion, BE pally in Rational Gaze for most of BC

Looking to see if anyone is still around from way back when.

Dersion, Undead Mage back in Vanilla. I got geared thanks to a guild called Abandon All Hope and was looking to see if anyone still played/is going to play classic on release. A few notable names were Kapaneus, Rotnbreath, Amygdala, Endis, and Quiny. Hit me up if any of you still play!!! I’d love to see what’s changed for all of you and see if we can finish what we started 14 or so years ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Guild: Blood Lords
Guild Leader: Instinct / Majestis (Undead Rogue)
Alt: Majestus (Undead Warlock)

Guild: Judgment
Majesticles (Tauren Shaman)

Guild: Abandon All Hope
Character: Projectos, Orc Warrior

Guild: Drunken Alliance
Character: Lythium, Tauren Shaman

3 Likes

Guild: Phantom Elite, Dawn of Valor
Character name: Nnayr, undead warlock

If anyone is coming back and remembers me from back in the day.

11 Likes

I was in the guild Abandon All Hope as well. I remember your name now that I see it on here. I played and undead mage named Dersion if that rings any bells! You still have any contact from anyone in that guild? Either way we should link up when it drops man

Jolly, jollyrodger, thewall - all orc warriors. i was in a 39 twink guild for a while and bumped around to booty bay bootcamp/bootleggers. later came to for glory which turned into a 60 twink guild. looking for goneva if you’re still out there.
georgerson - troll hunter - dude where’s my mount. i was an officer for a while.
stabnthedark - fem ud rogue. stayed at 39 for a while. - was in phantom elite for a very short time, booty bay BL, claw, and booty bay bootcamp.

1 Like

Guilds: Booty Bay Bootleggers, Corrupt, The Apocalypse Reaction… i think that was it for vanilla. Different handful in BC ending in Phantom Elite through the end of wrath. Came back around start of Legion.

Character: Ttaka – Female Troll Rogue

I remember Og. Hopefully Og remembers Og too.

6 Likes

Hey Dersion I do remember now! Just Smoka so far, he is also going to come back. Smoka is also looking for DoV folks who remember him.

Will have a guild for us, just waiting on the info on the realms. Not sure how to send a friend request here, BTag is Lithium#11449

1 Like

undead rogue names Snakes

Guild : The apocalypse reaction
Character : Thegoldenpsp
Osher is around too

2 Likes

Chieftan - Tauren Shaman

Anyone who remembers the name

1 Like

Name: Djshadow
Race: Forsaken
Class: Priest (mainly shadow)

Guild: Rotten Claw

I left Spinebroken toward the end of BC, but I’ve missed my Rotten Claw peoples this whole time. Also miss my Jingo Cell friends.

2 Likes