Spending polished charms

Is there a consensus about which battle pets that are bought with polished pet charms are top tier for pvp or pve?

I read that the Accursed Hexxer pet which costs 500 is supposed to be good, although I’m not sure if it is still good enough to be worth 500 charms. I suppose having arcane blast, drain blood, and weakness is a strong combination though

I honestly don’t know the answer to this question, but would be interested in following the thread to see what others say. I’ve mostly been building up enough charms to buy most of them, and I end up simply leveling my faves [I just enjoy it].

I think once you start building up your charms, you may find spending that many won’t be a big deal, but hopefully someone will be able to answer your question [I have seen the hexxer mentioned here and there in some guides on wowhead, but haven’t used him personally].

Not sure about “top tier” but I’ve heard mention of Lil’ Tika, Zandalari Shinchomper, and Saurolisk Hatchling being decent for PVE.

Saurolisk Hatchling has been my main BFA vendor pet go-to in a number of PVE battles.