Spell Components Quest

Hello,

The spell components world quest for the Zandalar Incursion is currently bugged out for my character. The Savagemane Ravasaur’s we are supposed to kill for the Fresh Ravasaur Bits are yellow and unattackable. They give an invalid target when I try to use a spell on them. This means the quest is not able to be completed, while I see other people able to kill these ravasaurs with no problem. I have logged out and back in, walked in and out of the quest zone, and talked to the dude multiple times. No luck.

[edit] the only targetable mob is the Queenfeather rare spawn which spawns every minute or two and it drops up to 5 bits so i had to kill that about 5 times to finish the quest.

It’s likely the same error that happened with a different daily in Zuldazar where you had to dart the dinosaurs and kill the zookeeper. It was neutral to Allied Races for no discernible reason. I have the same problem myself as an LFD and I see you’re a VE.

Update: The devilsaurs a little northwest of the quest area are targetable by Allied Races and can be used to complete the quest.

2 Likes

Can comfirm, invalid target to allied races, was reported a few days ago, still bugged

Chiming in to say that yes, they are neutral to my Void Elf Warlock. I cannot complete the quest aside from repeatedly killing the NPC “Queenfeather”, as the hostile Devilsaurs that can be used to complete the quest are 120 and my Void Elf Warlock is currently 116.

Still bugged

Didn’t work for me this morning either. Still not attackable

Still Bugged Day 14

Activision’s finance team must have shut down Blizz QA. 2 weeks with no hotfix? Eeesh…

Still bugged, fix this embarrassment.

Still broken…

Third time doing this seems to be the charm; I was able to attack the ravasaur’s near the questgiver. However…he did not give me the two companion ‘void ravasaurs’ to help me collect the components after I spoke to him to begin it. Coincidence?