Speculation: Avaloren really exists or is it a Blizz meme?

I am going to speculate on the main topic, and that is whether Blizzard has the Avaloren expansion as a project.
That said, now we have to wait 3 years to find out if the Avaloren expansion was a Blizz joke or will be a future project. It should be said that everything that was said about the Avaloren tracks within wow, God willing the Avaloren expansion to be a reality.
But what bothers me the most is that they made a leak to deceive the wow community

But belular Warcraft found clues within wow that Avaloren exists but that no one can reach Avaloren because It is very difficult to get to Avaloren.

Well, I leave the opinion of the wow community open so that they can leave their conclusion.

I hope it does not exist purely because a third “Omg another continent hidden by magic” is a dumb trope that we’ve done twice already. At least with the Dragon Isles and Pandaria we already knew they existed, and had for years before they were brought into the game.

We have enough of a game world for them to update what we currently have instead of adding in random new continents.