Spectral Sight issues

Anyone else not getting in combat after hitting a rogue out of stealth and still get sapped? Example arena starts, I see rogue, throw glaive toss, he runs at me out of stealth but due to subterfuge he can still sap me. I didn’t put me in combat getting him out of stealth.

Is it possible there was a delay between when you threw the glaive to when it hits? I know theres some travel time on that glaive, the rogue could have gotten to you before it hit him. Idk its my best guess, I’ve never had this happen on my DH.

I know about the travel time, but they literally are out of stealth due to hit. So that means I got them out but subterfuge let’s them sap me cause it doesn’t put me in combat.

Turns out this is a known but shrug

2 Likes

Try using Consume Magic instead to start combat.

1 Like

yes use consume magic instead. no travel time. you’ll likely still get sapped bc with conduit their shadowstep is like 34 yards and our range 30. so unless you get lucky you’ll prob get sapped. sometimes you’ll still get him out tho allowing your partner to keep him in combat