Special Assignment: Titanic Resurgence won't unlock

I have completed 4 world quests on the Island of Dorn. However, the Special Assignment: Titanic Resurgence won’t unlock. It still says “complete 1 world quest in the Island of Dorn to unlock”

Not that it should affect it, but 2 of the world quests completed were strictly for gold and the other 2 were for gear.

No other world quests have popped up since I completed those 4. Although I wonder if I would still get it to unlock even if I did 20 world quests.

I just unlocked it. The requirements for the unlock are cumulative, which unfortunately means you’ll probably need to wait for another Isle of Dorn WQ to pop up.

Also cannot be unlocked for me. It says that it needs 2 more world quests completed in the Isle of Dorn to unlock, but I guess that I finished all the world quests already before this assignment was on the map, so now it’s just impossible to unlock.

New pet WQs reset every day you should be able to get it unlocked by Monday, just do the pet WQ each day.

Problem was, is that it only required 3 to unlock and was never able to unlock it. Did a total of 7 WQs and never unlocked. Still always said it needed 1 more to unlock.