Spec designs you miss

Mana battery SP.

MoP BM Hunter and 2H Frost DK. I just straight up miss MoP.

1 Like

i think druid was actually headed in a good spot during BFA. then they got too hands on with classes - and made many of them worse. oh well. til the next dev i guess :slight_smile:

Metamorphosis on Demo

Necrotic Plague

Chaos Bolt ignoring immunes

Necrotic Plague

Might of Mograine

Necrotic Plague

Desecration

NECROTIC PLAGUE

Degeneration, Conversion, Death Siphon, old MotFW

I think I did not mention enough of Necrotic Plague.
1 Like

Disc Priest… I absolutely hate the way Disc plays right now it’s probably my least favorite healing spec in the game. It’s funny how my main has both my favorite and least favorite healing spec in game lol.

I miss Mop Disc so badly…

1 Like

Feral druid being an actual shapeshifter, using cat and bear form in regular rotation.

I really liked Enhancement in WoD.

I really miss mop arms warrior. It was the most fun I’ve had pvping.

Cata demo.

Anything pre-legion.

1 Like

Arcane mage as an actual glass cannon as opposed to today’s glass six-shooter.

2 Likes

Shockadin’s that is all.

3 Likes

All the specs in WotLK. I loved Paladin’s simplicity and god mode healing with seemingly endless supply of mana. The power of the mages in all 3 specs but arcane especially once it’s charged up with clearcasting and icy veins.

Most of all, I think pretty much everyone had fun playing their specs back in WotLK whether PVE or PVP. Too bad Blizzard decided enough is enough and revamped everything.

1 Like

It was too easy, wotlk feral was a true masterpiece

Destro Warlock, MoP

Burning Embers.

All that needs to be said IMHO. :slightly_smiling_face:

The only thing bad about it is that the fact it needed tank stats for damage

I miss my warlock being the guy with the big ol nope style demon that was legitimately more scary than i was.

Something about supporting the demon that was doing the actual damage was fun to run with.

Other than this? I want fist-weaving to be brought back and supported outside of times when the players out gear the heck out of content in raids or when blizzard breaks something so bad that you can literally face smash a keyboard and get results (corruptions). The Old MoP style version of this was probably my favorite version of this

Legion’s iteration of melee survival hunter, before they gave it the weird melee-ranged bird cooldown.

WoTLK ranged survival as well, with Black Arrow and Explosive shot, I’d just give them to Marksman or make a new spec entirely.

BrM Monk before Shadowlands, I’m serious.

I played a brewmaster monk, they dumbed it down to make it more popular. Removed Ironskin Brew, so it’s no longer an uptime tank, just a reactionary one. Not nearly as fun.

Disliked it, they ruined it for me.

MoP Enhancement Shaman just for the AoE.

I believe it was Flame Shock -> Lava Lash -> and then Fire Nova, and watch the room explode. Anything about about 4-5 mobs and suddenly you pulled all the aggro. I may have the names of the abilities backwards after all the reworks. But in the second before you hit that third button in the rotation, it was like waiting to push the fuse down on a stick of dynamite: You knew what was coming next and it was going to be spectacular.

Pretty much all of the MoP class design worked. I didn’t like Ret very much because they did their level best to make Divine Purpose non-viable, but it was the outlier (that, and Sub rogue due to poor AoE).

I will always miss two handed enhancement. I wish it was still in the game in some way.