Sparks weekly is a chore from hell

It’s not fun.

It’s literally like trying to group up with 4 other horde if you’re lucky to fight 50 alliance.

The other methods for completing this quest can’t be done in a timely fashion either. It’s really annoying it’s 100 sparks it takes forever if you’re not Alliance. I’ll be glad when I get all the haste/verse gear and call it a day. This is the least enjoyable part of weekly chores of Dragonflight. Consider lowering it to 50.

2 Likes

It literally takes me like 30min at most solo on any given class.

Go to a FFA area, where faction doesn’t matter, and tag as many people as possible. It’s not as if you need the KB.

And it’s a weekly. You don’t have to do it all in one sitting if that’s somehow too great a task. In any given week there’ll be multiple PvP WQs in the designated area. l

1 Like

It’s not that bad, it used to be 200 Sparks of Life when Dragonflight first had the quest available.

You don’t need to really PvP to get the Sparks quest done either, you can tag people and run off or keep landing on them with your dragon if you wanted to. You could also do PvE activies for Sparks since they drop from rares, treasures, etc.

When Tuesday reset hit this week, there wasn’t even any PvP quests up in Azure Span but there were still tons of people farming for the weekly. I got it done within 30 minutes solo. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Yeah you did it tuesday.

There were 0 spark groups today, i made one, but there were about 40 ally there.

And yeah its super easy on ally, its not on horde.

Sparks is ok
Rated honor for vault is hell I don’t care about arena and have to play 10+ games with a long queue time for it

3 Likes

There’s a few dirt piles up towards vak’thros, and the world quests give it of course.

World quests replenish on friday evening towards midnight.

I agree though, especially with alts it’s a huge pain to farm 100.

Yeah it’s awful. I literally don’t even bother. Hate the vault system.

Go dig up treasures as you sit in your RSS queues. Better than just standing around in Val, twiddling your thumbs.

Accept Quest, Pop Reputation Token, Turn In quest. THE OUTRAGE!

I wish they would lower it to 50 for alts once you complete the 100 on your main

2 Likes

I think what they should do is make it so when u complete this quest in week 1 u get 8, on week 2 u get 16, on week 3 24 and so on…
Just like the conquest cap.

1 Like

I could see something like this, a sort of catchup system.

It could calculate how many you’ve earned already in the season, and if you missed a week, you’d get 16 Trophies instead of just 8.

The only thing is, they would have to increase the amount of sparks required to obtain if a catch-up system like this was in place. (example being, if you missed last week’s 100 sparks quest, next week would be 200 sparks but would give you 16 Trophies, so forth)

I think it’s funny, how everyone is like “yes it’s way easier to do on Alliance”, and Blizz just probably reads right over that part. Their whole PvP department is just straight up lazy, or inept, or understaffed, or all of the above.

1 Like

double is too much, maybe 50% more

They dont play the game, simple as that, and they’re understaffed.

You can do this weeks in a half hour or less on the forbidden reach without killing any opposing faction. It’s 50.

I also think 100 may be slightly too high.

Often they do place the quests in places without active pvp zones, which I think may be less preferred as well.