Spark of Shadowflame

Hello,

How do we use Spark of Shadowflame? After looking at various guides it looks like it replaces the spark of ingenuity from season one that requires a bottled essence.

Do I still need to get a Bottled Essence in order to use spark of shadowflame? What do I need to craft gear with it otherwise?

Any explainer on how to use spark of shadowflame from someone just starting in Season 2 would be very helpful…thank you

Hey Whaleofwales!

Here’s a guide from wowhead in case you haven’t seen it yet: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/professions/spark-of-shadowflame

When you craft or create a crafting order for a piece of equipment that requires a spark, you select it where it has you choose a spark.

Nope.

To craft it yourself, the profession skill to do so, and materials required.
To have someone else craft it for you, I would locate a crafter and speak with them personally vs making a public order, or you you may not get the results you are looking for. I would also suggest providing all materials yourself, unless agreed upon with the crafter you’re dealing with. Then you create a crafting order at one of the people that let you (I know of ones in Forbidden reach, Valdrakken, and that one town in the plains).

If you are recrafting a Spark of Ingenuity item, that has also been ilvl upgraded by another item, make sure when you replace the spark, you remove that item, or it won’t let you create the order/craft it, since those items require the Ingenuity spark.

Hope this helps!

thank you so much!!