+Spanish Inquisition+ LF YOU!

Hello server friends!

Recently, <Spanish Inquisition> has grown exponentially, and we are not done growing! We are looking for people on Shu'halo and Eitrigg who want to join a social, lighthearted guild with a funny guild name that knows how to get down to business when needed (excuse the cliché).

Originally from Uther, we transferred to Shu'halo during the doldrums of the Dragon Soul raid in 2012. We have also been called <Intense Intents In Tents> (yeah, that <Intense Intents In Tents>), as well as <Coup de Grâce> for a short spell.

We are military friendly and LGBTQ+ friendly, and we pride ourselves on our positive raid environment. We don't yell at each other. Our leadership has remained stable for numerous expansions (and trust me, we aren't going anywhere). We love this guild, and we love the server as well (screw Stormrage/Proudmoore, we have more fun on Shu).

Our progression group raids Thursdays at 7:30 PM server time (CST), and Fridays/Saturdays at 8 PM server. Our newly formed casual group raids Tuesdays/Wednesdays at 7:30 server; everyone is welcome. (These times are being updated for BfA).

If you're interested in joining, send me an in-game whisper. Or, if you prefer, feel free to add Cathasaigh#1696 (GM), CrazyWizard#1408 (raid officer), or Rollo#11613 (myself).

Our WoWProgress site is https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Spanish+Inquisition; we also have a website: https://www.spanishinquisition.co/

Thanks for reading!
Me as a vengeance demon hunter and my partner as a havoc demon hunter is looking for a new guild if you guys don't mind us joining. :)
Sure! Just whisper me in game when you're ready to join.
Looking for a new guild? There's no shame in that! Whisper me today :)
Mythic Dogs down!
How many hours per night will your T/W casual group be raiding?
Fishbiscuit,

Our casual group raids 3 hours per night, Tuesdays/Wednesdays starting at 7:30 server (CST).

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
To the top!
Rollo, thanks for writing back. I'm still subbed and on a bit of a break, but I'm still looking for a 6 hour a week team. Next time I'm in game I'l send you a b'tag request.

Here's a link to my recruitment post giving a little more detail:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761686439?page=1
Hi Rollo! :3
04/05/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Skerm
Hi Rollo! :3

Hi Skarmy!

03/21/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Fishbiscuit
Rollo, thanks for writing back. I'm still subbed and on a bit of a break, but I'm still looking for a 6 hour a week team. Next time I'm in game I'l send you a b'tag request.

Here's a link to my recruitment post giving a little more detail:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761686439?page=1

Thank you for the reply, Fish. I haven't been on a ton in the live game myself recently (BfA Alpha is addicting!); if you've been trying to find me online the past week or so (outside of my raid nights), I apologize. I'll continue to keep an eye out for you in-game and in the Battle.net client.
Bump! Looking for more friends for BfA!

We even PvP now!
Great guild with awesome people... excited to see what awaits in BFA and for a little more competition on Ally side :D!
Thank you, Solo! We have a good amount of people returning to the game for the new expansion. We're hoping to build off of our successes as a guild during Legion. BfA should be fun :)
Bump! Our guild is in great shape going into Battle for Azeroth. If you're looking for a guild, be sure to whisper me in game!
Bump for being the most active raiding guild left on the server.
Bump. Now is the time to join!
Raided throughout Legion until guild disbanded between Antorus and the new expansion. I’ll contact you later in game to see if you guys are still recruiting dps
What's your raiding schedule moving forward. I can only join on weekends :(
Vileeya, if you are interested in joining us, please whisper myself (Tiger-Shu'halo or Rollo#11613) or the GM (Cathasaigh-Shu'halo) in-game. We had over 100 guild members simultaneously online last night so we are still finalizing the logistics of our raid teams (how many, what times, how many days, etc.). I cannot guarantee there will spots available on our weekend team.