Sp-eye-glass in arenas

Not sure how stat templates are relevant here tbh

1 Like

Because you couldnā€™t use PvE items in PvP when templates were enabled. Everything was locked out.

You really reaching for those template arguments arent you? lol.

1 Like

Maybe, but I donā€™t see how honestly. They werenā€™t just for stats. It was a complete PvP sandbox. I remember not even being able to use engi stuff and toys in bgā€™s. Itā€™s just a good system for an overall controlled PvP environment.

Because of this post now everyone will be trying to get it, lmao some things are ment to be kept to self. Blizzard could give no $hits about this forum. Lol guess imma go farm for this thing now myself

Ok Iā€™m actually going to use this ty for the tip

That is so bizarre. Like God forbid there is some kind of inter-department communication of concepts before release. What the heck are they doing there that they can just share the excel table of proposed pve trinket names and effects to each other to look at lol.

1 Like

Have you worked for a large corporation? Every department hates every other department including their own department.

LOL Is this actually a thing? Thatā€™s hilarioussssss. I have to try it.

1 Like

i dont see how it can be an exploit since the item dont say its not supposed to work in pvp

https://www.wowhead.com/item=183696/sp-eye-glass#contained-in-object

Just got it to test it out, havenā€™t had the chance to ask a rogue yet to see how exactly it is, but I can already say itā€™s kinda clunky to use, since it has a cast time, any movement except turning your char will cancel the effect, and it zooms into first person view, quite limiting your detection rangeā€¦ dunno about its usefulness without some REALLY good communication with your teammates to actually yank someone out of stealth.

Still shouldnā€™t work in rated arenas, no discussion. Just wanna chime in and say that it isnā€™t as easy to use as for example with the DH ability.

Will update once I tested it in arenas.

The easier solution is just disable all pve items effects in pvp.

So atleast you keep their stats and you can customize your stats.

2 Likes

Templates yes, but only if we can fully choose our secondaries.

Thatā€™s what annoyed me the most about it in legion. Cuz those devs have no idea how many classes work, and they assigned my main (destro) tons of mastery, at a time when the mastery was at its worstā€¦ and no haste. Wasnā€™t fun, even if destro was quite strong in Legion.

1 Like

This is what weā€™re supposed to use against sub overlords

ITS BEEN HOTFIXED.

Tested right now, not useable in arena!

interesting they can hotfix this in less than 24h but not fix convoke in 2 months very cool

Canā€™t have ANYTHING that goes against the holy stealthiesā€¦ no no.

Devs are clearly biased af. Not even joking.