Southshore brawl should not exist - QA fail

Hasn’t been for me. I think that’s due to not all 40 bunched in the field.

People are bunched up in 40v40 with NPCs in the mix. Ashran is worse than TM and performance should reflect that.

Most matches have people off getting artifact frags and toys. Like I said though, only done a few.

I miss Southshore vs Tarren Mill already :cry:

2 Likes

Man, great job reading brother.

Go make a friend that understands tech. Read him the specs I posted ( i7-8700k + 32gb DDR4 + GTX1080ti + nvme + 300mbps fibre optic ). Ask him if that set up should be able to handle a simple wow BG on medium settings. Oh, and don’t forget the part where I stated that I monitored performance and my system was barely breaking a sweat.

Seriously, if you are not going to read a post before jumping in with a stupid comment, why bother?

Maybe you should clean your potato.

It’s true you should not have made this into a BG without first giving the players the same amount of rewards they liked and wanted enough to attend the original Tarren Mill versus South Shore battle.

It was great! When it was naturally aspirated instead of player injected to use an automotive analogy. Pour some gas on the fire with a rank system and let players come and go as their interest goes up or down. They used to get bored and go do something else back in the day and then simply come back when they felt like ranking up again. The only thing different now is we are forced into single games with reinforcements. This doesnt work to keep the games interesting or fair especially for mele.

Why would mele want to go these days anyway, they used to sign up for groups with shamans for windfury and choose to join when there was a good balanced comp. Tarren Mill and South Shore was where Rogue, Mage, Priest was invented because rogues usually started the ganking and those were the groups with the most CC who would join in next, followed by the pet classes hunters and locks. Finally when it looked decent enough the support classes and warriors would step in. Lol! Almost!! This is from a PvE perspective like how you make raid groups compliment each other and today we get at least a usually even amount of healers for the TM vs SS brawl we queue into.

Most of the time TM vs SS happened organically, naturally and we might need full on rank rewards again because that’s deep down what it took to keep PvP going. One battle and a loot box isn’t enough and it makes a mockery out of the battle itself.

Do I need to do another poll about TM vs SS? :thinking:

Even though im 9 days late one thing you can do is spec prot and dragon charge.

Move just behind their line then charge sideways so it pushes their frontline into yours group can normally get a few kills that way.

Leap out, pops cds, rinse repeat.

1 Like

I love my 1080 TI but let’s be real the card isn’t good for multi-engine APIs that provide high draw calls. It’s good for questing etc etc. I’m using a VEGA 64 in DX12 for for TM instead of my 1080 TI.

It’s a great BG. Vanilla battles at SS we’re few and far between, it was usually just ganking. Once or twice a week you’d get a team fight.

As a brawl I can get 40 v 40 all week! It’s grand!

1 Like