South american servers

Will we ever get our server ? We play with 140 ms by default. I feel that Blizzard dont care about the SA playerbase. I know that is not the case but why tho ? Why dont we have a server for us, to play like the rest of the world play ? Im sure that I can do DGs but try to kick a Cyclone of a druid with 20 ms… Even Raiding sometimes isnt fun

I hope one day we get a honest answer, but for now I feel that Im not welcome in the game… it was not made for me to enjoy Its like a party made for NA, EU and Asia/OCE
and SA are “allowed” to come along

No.

You have your own servers/realms due to the history with those realms… We all know where you guys are based on this.

Your ping issues is your own punishment for the community these realms have. M+ is a toxic joke when I see a Ragnaros or Quel player join.

4 Likes

As a quick side-note, having an OCE player as the “main shard” or “party leader” is a similarly unpleasant experience

Depending on how bad the ms spikes get, the game can feel borderline unplayable :snail:

Interestingly enough, the OCE player himself in said scenarios seems (mysteriously?) completely unaffected by the crazy lag… while the chatbox is FULL of random “wtf is this lag??” and “whats going on?” complaints from affected NA players :joy:

When you happen to get into an “OCE shard” as an NA player? gg, you might as well log off your character’s gonna be unplayable due to the extremely high ms latency (often 10,000+ ms while grouped up with an OCE player and his lag-inducing “OCE shard”)

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s financially viable for Blizzard to do that. I remember reading, several years back, that the value of in-game gold was higher than the value of Venezuela’s currency.

I used to have OCE, BR, and LA characters. OCE is the one that has the worst ping, by a lot. I think if a random group has an OCE member, that member should not be party leader, since it doesn’t matter who the party leader is in those groups.

2 Likes

i think i saw something like that like their Venezuela$ is higher then our 1$
1usd to the ves $ 36.524614 VES
but the other way our dollar is higher

that makes it worth less no?

venezuela had an inflation rate of almost 200% a year ago

not as bad as inter-war germany, cost multiple million marks for a loaf of bread.

if converted back to the usd then yes a lot less but to them its much more

Which is why most of the boosters you find on classic are from there and sell gold for USD. They are buying cars and houses with the money they make from gold selling.

Or they hack/steal accounts. Had a couple black desert accounts stolen from these people and had to get recovered…