Soulshatter Clan now recruiting!

Introduction: the Soulshatter Clan is now recruiting any bloodthirsty, dedicated soldiers whom do not back down from an outnumbered fight! Here we love to keep numbers low and skill high. We’re mostly a rp-pvp guild but do throw in mythic+ here and there. The Clan is mostly based around being more of a family rather then massive guild, we frankly find it more entertaining and better off if we all get to know each other. Now for the dreaded requirements.

Requirements: We do not have many, show up for events once an awhile, respect everyone, and get in the discord!

RP: Soulshatter prides themselves on being the more chaos aligned group, or evil. If you need help rping as this ask literally anyone that does rp weekly and we’ll get ya situated! Other then that just make sure you have TRP3.

Events: Currently we stick to the weekends, with Thursday being an exception, they normally take place in the afternoon - evening. Events will normally go from rp-pvp, to war campaigns, to plain old walk up recruitment runs in Orgimmar, or the daily Stormwind Massacre.

Pvp: normally we do rated arenas, random bgs, or wpvp, however when we have the numbers on we’ll get together and run rbgs. As with the rp if you need help, advice, or an upper hand we got your back!

Mythic Keystones: We normally have Wazzer do these since he is the only one truly interested in them daily or weekly but asking anyone in the guild that enjoys them should be able to give you a hand.

If this was TL:DR, the Clan is a small family of rp-pvp bloodthirsty warmongers. Conquering our enemies by any means necessary is the name of the game. Leave no clan mate behind. Discord is https ://discord.gg/zskW98z

Edit: Guild colors are green and black, guild mount is Infernal Direwolf.

Lore over use of Direwolf

The Garn, wolves native to Draenor are vicious, cunning, and loyal to their packs. They hunt as one, and are nigh unstoppable when in these packs. When infused with fel they retain their loyalty and increase their ferocity. These fel-infused hounds are known as Infernal Direwolfs, and are the chosen mounts of the Soulshatter Clan. Given to the most loyal and proving of soldiers to use as mounts or in combat.

7 Likes

Good people here! cant wait to do some more Rp with these folks! <3

1 Like

Thank you for the support, cannot wait to get this rp rolling!

Soulshatter Clan
Now recruiting any bloodthirsty and dedicated soldiers that don’t back down no matter the circumstances! Here we love to keep numbers low and skill high. Quality versus quantity. We’re mainly a RP-PvP guild, but do throw in mythic plus here and there. Soulshatter Clan is a family, we are not a massive-zerging guild. We like to have a sense of community, wherein you are not just another number.

Our Requirements

• You must have the Total RP 3 addon installed.
  • You must have the Discord addon installed.
  • Participate in guild events!
  • Be respectful. Do not be an @#$hole.

We will help you download, install and setup the listed addons.

Roleplaying
The Soulshatter Clan prides itself in being aligned with wickedness, in other words evil. If you need help RPing fear not! We will help you get situated and ready to go!

Events

• RP-WPvP
  • Rated Arenas
  • Random Battledgrounds
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Mythic Plus Dungeons
  • RP

Events are held mainly on weekends, Thursday sometimes being an exception. Typically, scheduled from noon to evening hours.

Now that you know who we are, we hope to know you. Hit me or any other ranked member in-game or feel free to post here.

FOR THE HORDE!

1 Like

I was bored, really like your guild name, and like what you’re about. I thought I’d edit your post a little bit. Please feel free to use it. :yum:

Best of luck you guys!

1 Like

Much appreciated then, I hope to see you on the battlefield some time!

I edited my post and fixed some typos lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

best of luck in recruiting!

1 Like

Hey there Dragrosh! I’m thinking about transfer to emerald dream today and I think your guild might be what I’m looking for, I don’t want a huge guild full of all sorts of people I’ll never get to know.

I’m comfortable with semi big guilds that have a family / at home kind of feel.

I’m laid back semi casual PvP/PvE player who loves both mythic + and Arena/bg content.

I’ve never been on a RP server before but I think something like soulshatter clan may be exactly what I’m looking for.

I hope to hear back from you soon! I’m gonna transfer realms as soon as I get home from work.

3 Likes

Good group of guys, pleasure slaughtering alliance with them

3 Likes

Likewise my friend, the Blademasters are always a welcome ally!

1 Like

Rollin! Your alive! :scream:

-Sorrowfiend

1 Like

Rollin rollin rollin
who dafuq is rollin?

Old MoP forum friend and guildie if I remember right

1 Like

hey man. whats up? this guild seems interesting to me, but unfortunately, this time around i am using no add ons.

2 Likes

It’s not a requirement, not one that we enforce at least
Edit: and there ya go, welcome to the Clan!

Long time no see, good to see you’re back

1 Like

Better than EoTN

4 Likes

Bumpity bump bump.

1 Like

Soulshatter Clan
Now recruiting any bloodthirsty and dedicated soldiers that don’t back down no matter the circumstances! Here we love to keep numbers low and skill high. Quality versus quantity. We’re mainly a RP-PvP guild, but do throw in mythic plus here and there. Soulshatter Clan is a family, we are not a massive-zerging guild. We like to have a sense of community, wherein you are not just another number.

Our Requirements

• You must have the Total RP 3 addon installed.
  • You must have the Discord addon installed.
  • Participate in guild events!
  • Be respectful. Do not be an @#$hole.

We will help you download, install and setup the listed addons.

Roleplaying
The Soulshatter Clan prides itself in being aligned with wickedness, in other words evil. If you need help RPing fear not! We will help you get situated and ready to go!

Events

• RP-WPvP
  • Rated Arenas
  • Random Battledgrounds
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Mythic Plus Dungeons
  • RP

Events are held mainly on weekends, Thursday sometimes being an exception. Typically, scheduled from noon to evening hours.

Now that you know who we are, we hope to know you. Hit me or any other ranked member in-game or feel free to post here.

FOR THE HORDE!

2 Likes