Soul Swap is BACK as a PVP talent in latest Beta build

Its back baby they listened to us

1 Like

They going to give us a fourth pvp talent slot to take it?

2 Likes

literally we now have 3 mandatory slots and no flex

force us to take seed of corruption and remove soul swap and make it a pvp talent? We already have 3 mandatory pvp talents. They should made Rampant afflictions baseline.

In the 20 years i been playing ive hoped they would make affliction great one time besides WoD. Im too old for this waiting game, i think its finally time to throw in the towel.

1 Like

Didn’t we already have 3 mandatory talents? lol
Rampant Affliction, Jinx and Rot and Decay.

I guess we’ll swap Rot and Decay for Soul Swap depending on the match?

I’m glad Soul Swap is back but this isn’t good. It’s just not quite as bad.

rot and decay is honestly alot less valuable now with alot of locks dropping left side of tree included drain soul for more valuable talents. As well as aoe life drain being trash. if anything it makes it rough fighting melee cleaves now without a slot for impish. It might change with soul swap coming back making haunt more viable as u can have it on 2 targs now but its also another global when we are global starved.

RA is the only one thats maybe mandartory people are over reacting jesus just be happy for once

thank god. its way cleaner if they make it a node with SoC but this is something

Garbo talent

They ruined afflic in legion. I miss playing rbgs as afflic in wod

honestly rampant and soulswap is for sure mandatory those 2 shouldnt be talents… jinx out the three we have to use now is literally the only talent