Soul bind question?

Hi my fellow demon hunters. I am still fairly new to dh but I am a long time player. So I have a question the night fae soul binds, why do Guides say Korayn for m+ and Dreamweaver is the worst? When I sim on raidbots it says Dreamweaver is better. Is it just because I’m still gearing still need the haste buff from field of blossoms?

Dreamweaver will typically sim top in all aspects, however its hugely misleading as dreamweaver requires you to stand still after using the hunt and thats unrealistic

Korayn is huge because of the crit bonus when hitting a new mob which in dungeons you can imagine does happen frequently.

It’s way more feasible if you’re not running momentum, but you kind of gotta pick your battles on that one. Some fights you can reliably get very high uptime in the field, others less so. I prefer the fb/db demonic build, and he works there for some encounters.

Standing in the field adds 300ish dps to my total. If i can stand in it for at least half the time (9 seconds) it’s equal to niya. But once again, gotta pick the battles there, some places it simply doesn’t work, or the timing of movement doesn’t work. So i switch to niya for those encounters. It’s trial and error but you can walk away with some neat logs if you use him right.