Sorry Guys

thanks for outlining your thought process for us

1 Like

Awkward Silence

Can you stop quoting me, I’m trying to be a Ret here in BfA, your holy priest/caster is disgusting enough

4 Likes

time to run it back

tell me about your goals and ambitions to get 2400 in 2v2
tell me ‘just wait i’ll get there big bro’ like last time

and i’ll be here 6 months from now when inflation is at 3400 mmr and you cross the line

2 Likes

Day 8 of Trash’s Flaming Diary.

Entry: Today marks a great day for me! For the first time in my life I have been recognized! I didn’t expect anything for my janitorial services but after 30 years one of the High Schoolers complimented the cleanliness of the urinals. I really do work hard every day. More people need to see me.

On a more somber note Vendes still refuses to aknowledge all of my factual information.

HE IS SO WRONG. I am not yet sure why I care though or why I cant stop responding.

SALT

wait a minute

this was 6 months ago

that’s like 40 weeks passionate struggle weeks

what’s my prize for u making urself look like an idiot

4 Likes

Look Dick Tracey got out his wottle magafying grass.

SALT

are u stroking out

what are you saying

2 Likes

Your saltiness at this point is beyond comprehension.

SALT

well this week we witnessed vendes’ meteoric ascension to the absolute unfettered forum stupidity crown

12 Likes

dang it’s like opening up a time capsule

i guess i was right cause they released a vendor and you still hard struggled to cross that duelist line 6 months later

dang this thread was brutal

imagine getting roasted by doggo

6 Likes

It’s Noobender, with a flying right elbow! Where did he even come from. We don’t know but he brought his thesaurus with him!

Lol’d though

How would you rank them on your meter:

Heckin
Vendes
Hellizone
Thunderzilla
Jinluz
Dozer

6 Likes

Imagine still being here responding on my thread without a real purpose other than to be overly dramatic.

SALT

wym

i was here in awe at your feat of strength initially

then i was here to collect my prize from the bet u lost

everything has a purpose !1!1

2 Likes

I can’t thank you guys enough for all of the entertainment. Nothing like overdramatic middle aged men showing such determination on WoW Forums to brighten my day.

Also you are welcome.

nobody likes a sore loser

where r my winnings !!!

It’s been real watching you trying to turn this into something so complex. Really great initiative. You are truely dedicated.
I have to go for now though.

One more SALT for the road.

ok see you in 4 months for the cocky 2400 2v2 post !!! cheering for u

LAST WORD.

Ok fr fr bai.

Unless you say something else.