Sorry Guys

dang it’s like opening up a time capsule

i guess i was right cause they released a vendor and you still hard struggled to cross that duelist line 6 months later

dang this thread was brutal

imagine getting roasted by doggo

6 Likes

It’s Noobender, with a flying right elbow! Where did he even come from. We don’t know but he brought his thesaurus with him!

Lol’d though

How would you rank them on your meter:

Heckin
Vendes
Hellizone
Thunderzilla
Jinluz
Dozer

6 Likes

Imagine still being here responding on my thread without a real purpose other than to be overly dramatic.

SALT

wym

i was here in awe at your feat of strength initially

then i was here to collect my prize from the bet u lost

everything has a purpose !1!1

2 Likes

I can’t thank you guys enough for all of the entertainment. Nothing like overdramatic middle aged men showing such determination on WoW Forums to brighten my day.

Also you are welcome.

nobody likes a sore loser

where r my winnings !!!

It’s been real watching you trying to turn this into something so complex. Really great initiative. You are truely dedicated.
I have to go for now though.

One more SALT for the road.

ok see you in 4 months for the cocky 2400 2v2 post !!! cheering for u

LAST WORD.

Ok fr fr bai.

Unless you say something else.

?

wait a second!!! are u implying this entire conversation was you projecting how important this is to you onto me?

:dizzy_face: no way

2 Likes

Making me quote a single question mark on a touch screen phone. You are a monster.

LAST WORD.

ty ty :slight_smile:
not as monsterous as u though
2234 can u believe it

3 Likes

You really have a fetish for letting people know their rating is inadequate.

LAST WORD

You can tell hes on a phone from his signature at the end. Wonder if that’s his texting signature too? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

at this point i think you just have a fetish for being told your rating is inadequate

i cant imagine why any reasonable person would make several over-confident 2k/2200 ego threads unless they enjoyed being shamed about how irrelevant that is

1 Like

Yes it is. Do you approve?

Hell yea brother!

LAST WORD

4 Likes

The reason is you baby boy.

well i’m not one to dissapoint!

ur 2200 is bad

2 Likes