Sorry for the Paladins

You upset everyone is grilling you super hard? I mean people have shot you down in every way possible, just let it go.

1 Like

You’re starting to sound like the cable people from South Park.

no they didnt lol , maybe 1 move not working as intended but they never made scaling changes. They have stated this since before release.

You are beating a dead horse

Read the top post.

Example? Because only changes I recall, were nerfs to unintended gameplay gimmicks.

They list a lot on there. Plenty of good and bad adjustments. Mainly from a poor development standpoint.

Of which I consider Ret situation. They’re just doubling down on laziness.

having more than 1 ret is laughable.

Why are you expecting any balance changes in wrath classic?

Because he’s slow like Billy Madison… child in an adults body

yeah no, the only people unable to comprehend is the silly 20 year old weirdos who think they are playing retail that is currently being developed…

3.3.5 CLASSIC WOTLK GAME FINISHED, THERE IS NO BALANCE CHANGES KICK ROCKS, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PARSES ON WOTLK, I REPEAT IT’S THE MOST CRINGE THING TO EVER COME TO CLASSIC VERSIONS OF THE GAME.

the Warmane people are cringing hard, as ret becomes top dps with 100% armor pen, your in NAX, NAX NAX WHO CARES, go play retail

Can we que him the world smallest violin?

1 Like

Sifted about half way, didn’t see a single explicit balance change, that wasn’t a bug fix. Show me a single spec that had it’s balance changed from the original patch that we are on.

1 Like

he can’t because no one got balance changes, we are on 3.3.5 balance, anyone who’s played WM for 10+ years understands how wotlk balance progresses through the raid tiers.

No real WOTLK vet even considers nax to be real content or the dragons to be real raid content.

The raiding game doesn’t even start till ULD Hardmodes/ICC where most melee does great, Ret was always at least top 5 once they gained high end weps ARP, we just laughing at these zoomers who don’t know what they are talking about.

And the cringy NA “top guilds” lol people just crying over nothing.

Yes I did and I think you are full of it. This is a post advocating for class changes in a classic version of the game. Cry more.

None in terms of what you’re looking for.

That still doesn’t change the fact that balancing a specific spec around a set that is 3 tiers away doesn’t quite scream out “well designed”. It’s a major oversight.

Paladins will be the bottom of the barrel in Ulduar, and come ToGC the scaling isn’t that amazing for them in comparison to others, not until tier 10 set does it even have the capacity for competitive damage.

Clearly you did not. I’m asking for a revision of the changes they already made. At no point during the original WotLK was Ret this underwhelming. It’s a side affect of lazy development that has blanket answers for everything even when it doesn’t fit.

This is a solved game friend, you’ll be more than able to clear content with basically any raid comp. If your guild is a try hard speed run guild, you’re going to need to pick a meta spec, and ret isn’t meta. It’s dubious it will even be meta in ICC.

You will never top the meters, just like my preferred spec (moonkin) will start to struggle more and more as phases advance. I’ll still have a raid spot, because I’m not in some weird guild that’s obsessing over optimal play in a totally solved 14 year old game.

You haven’t read my main post.

This has nothing to do with being optimal but rather not a carry.

I won’t repost it but somewhere I already did the math that Sarth 25 3drake zerg dps check can only be met by .01% of Ret paladins and almost 25% of Unholy dks. Ret is a liability.

Some childish nonsense

So ret can’t do a speed run strat. You’re just proving my point that the only thing ret isn’t viable for, are cutting edge meta stacking raids. Neither are frost mages.

You have two S tier specs, and a spec that is totally able to clear content, but isn’t as strong as another DPS spec. It’s not going to be changed.

We bring along two rets on our 3 drake 25 man’s and we down him. Our raid in general isn’t particularly optimal, but the content gets cleared. Because wrath is easy, and will continue to be easy.

So a Mage can respec to ANOTHER DPS SPEC CAN YOU READ?