Sorry, but I don't group up with people who aren't Trust Level 3

I know it does not. However it is used for several things, including protecting you. Gmail does it too as do many websites. If a strange IP login is detected it locks your account and notifies you. If you have an Authenticator it reduces chances of that. It is really for our safety. They can also use it to detect account sharing or other possible violations.

Surely this isn’t the case. I used to be able to link people to warcraftlogs, but I can’t do that anymore. I’ve posted more than 10 times on the new forums, so I’m definitely at trust level 1.

You could not make a clickable link to warcraft logs. You need to be TL 3 to do that on the new forums.

The work around is to put the link in a pre-formatted text bracket and the person can copy paste it just like they did on the old forums. </> is the symbol for the pre-formatted text tool.

1 Like

I didn’t realize we had to use a workaround for that now, thanks.

warcraftlogs.com

That feels a little silly to me, but I guess it’s alright.

What the holy hell is Trust level?

This here is the quote on trust levels.

pretty sure they increased the gold cap.

Link your forum trust level , filthy casual!!!

2 Likes

They should implement that.

I wish there was a system like this in game… up vote down vote would save a lot of time and help improve peoples skills

maybe a commendation system… where you get rewarded by strangers for being nice that work toward achievements that gift pets, titles and a mount.

2 Likes

“Time gated” - Just pointing that out.

1 Like

I can never make it out of the friendzone. :poop:

You jest but filtering premade group finder by effectively trust level is a built-in thing in Overwatch.

I’m going to group with you and you’ll like it.

WTF is “Trust level” and why is it a thing suddenly?

1 Like

LFM GD forums link level 2 trust or higher. Need RDPS Pref Boomkin.

1 Like

Oh my sweet summer child. You see, when a man, ahem loves a woman, he has to build trust before with her before, ahem, well … the next thing you know, :snake: + :tulip: = :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

You are now educated and I award you 1 :man_student: point.

3 Likes

Aww that’s too bad. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That’s a scumbag attitude

1 Like