Soooo, I started Mythics

Stalker!!! Lol. Yes! I made good progress this week and I’m very excited.

I actually helped to time a 17 and didn’t feel like dead weight. It was terrifying and awesome at the same time.

I also was able to help my friend get her IQD trinket this week and got gear for some others, as well.

I’ve gotten lots of good advice and tips as I learn the affixes and dungeon details. I find I have to say “I’m sorry” substantially less often. Lol.

Appreciate the support!

3 Likes

If you have any questions about keys feel free to ask.

Glad you are enjoying your time and having fun.

1 Like

So you’ve said…more than once…in this same thread. Why do you feel the need to keep telling ppl you don’t like m+?

1 Like

KSM!!! Woohooo!!
As BM Hunter.

Got my pretty red mount and a nifty achievement I did not expect to get.

Best part is I did it with a variety of friends and guild members playing what they WANTED to play and not what was required. Did some higher level keys with 2 (count ‘em TWO) BM and several with an UH DK.

And my RL got his at the same time!

I still need plenty of adult supervision in keys and I’m still learning how to maximize my effectiveness but I feel I’ve done a good job.

This has been quite a ride and I appreciate all the support. It may not be a big deal to many of you but it was a big deal to me. Even though the higher keys make me want to vomit, I still had fun.

BM for life!! :wink:

9 Likes