Sooo Keyring december 10th? "patch" "phaze"?

The powers that be have said the keyring will arrive the first “patch” or in phaze 2.

sooo… December 10th. we finally get a key ring? or we still holding out for the blizzard standby " Soon™ " ?

12 Likes

Why are so many ppl so concerned about this? It is a minor inconvenience. Relax.

4 Likes

It’s several bag slots that will be freed up. Not sure what your professions are, or how much bag space you have or even bank space, but not having the key ring is more than a minor inconvenience.

20 Likes

You take that back. This issue is larger than anything with PvP and the BS that normally fills these forums

17 Likes

I will also take this time to flame ‘tiny indie company’ Actiblizzard for not being able to code a keyring into the game, becuse thats the only conceivable reason it’s still not implemented. By this point in Classic keyrings existed.

That’s what the bank is for. Carry only those that you know you will need in the near future. A few extra slots in your bags are not a major deal. As I’ve said, relax.

1 Like

I think many of us would agree the most annoying thing in the world is when you get to the dungeon and anyone that should have the key to get inside forgot it in thier bank. I lost 10 slots due to keys and as a druid with 3 gear sets on me. My bag space is very limited.

7 Likes

They’re likely saving it for when they need to announce something to bring players back. Blizzard likes doing things in packages/waves, so…most likely waiting.

I think it’s annoying, and feel like they’ve been dangling it in front of us for way too long now…

who knows at this point I have downloaded several things that I thought were patches like if bug fixes and phases are not patches then what is a patch at this point??

actually it is extra bag space equates to extra gold and gold is number 1

2 Likes

You’re a mage. You need an extra 100g? Go farm for 5 minutes.

2 Likes

dont hold your breath.

Gold is what makes the world turn …It dont matter if I have 1 gold or 1 million gold I could always use more gold and again extra bag space equates to extra gold and gold is number 1 on the convenience factor

Youre super salty about people wanting something that was in the game in one of its earliest states. I have 11 slots taken up by keys. Whether theyre in my bank or my bags, theyre taking up 11 very valuable slots.

Get off your pedistal, you look stupid shouting up there.

13 Likes

My guess is it has something to do with these being the Classic WoW forums where we discuss things related to Classic WoW. But I’m not really sure. Might have to check Wikipedia.

5 Likes

It’s more important than honor or battlegrounds, IMO. As a tank who walks around with 5 and a half bags full of situational gear and consumables, I have 6 open bag slots heading into tonight’s raid. A key ring would double that.

5 Likes

bankspace.

Oh yes, you must get back to the thousands of ‘I CANT PLAY BECAUSE OF PVP’ threads, we must not keep you! You have incredibly important thread reading to get back to.

Caring about WPvP issues that cant/wont be fixed is much more important than discussing why a simple feature that was implemented extremely early in WoW’s lifecycle STILL isnt a part of the game.

5 Likes

Shhh they dont understand they didnt grow up watching Ducktales woooowooo.

1 Like

i think they goofed up the code and can’t/still working on fixing it.