Somewhat shy player looking for RP guild, either faction

Hello,

I am a veteran RPer who is somewhat returning to WoW RP. I prefer small group RP (3-5 people) and 1x1s, as I get a bit overwhelmed in larger groups. I generally play scientist/researcher type characters, who take on more of a support/buffer role in RP groups.
I like character development a lot, and getting to know everyone IC. Dark and mature themes are ok, but I don’t ERP and am not looking for a ERP focused guild. Bonus points if your guild also RPs on discord!

I’m really hoping to find a nice tight-knit guild that does small group or 1x1 rps often. Please let me know if you want your guild to adopt-a-nerd!

2 Likes

How ya doin?

Roll Horde, make a Goblin and join Flashbang Exports, pal. You won’t regret it. You want it? We got it or will get it.

I’ve been in the guild about 3 weeks and it’s the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Friendly, cool people and the best guild leader gold can buy. No pressure, no requirements other than to be a Goblin. And if I’m online, I’ll RP wits ya any day! Especially if you can help Eddy P make gold at the auctions.

1 Like

Hi and welcome back! The Storm Glaive often has smaller groups, we’re committed to a friendly and respectful atmosphere and lore-abiding RP without being painfully restrictive about it, and I like to think of us as a tight-knit group. We could definitely use more researchers, and we don’t really do dark. Definitely not ERP. We skew chaotic good, our theme is based around ship travel so we can go pretty much anywhere, and mostly we have adventures and get into trouble although this xpac we’re also fighting to kick the Horde out of Darkshore. Give us a whisper or check out our recruiting thread here! The Storm Glaive, [A-RP]

1 Like