Sometimes You Just Gotta Carry the Team

I do love the irony of him saying that the game needs to remove healing from dps so that people can die. Also we need more one shots. Then proceeds to play the tankiest highest healing dps out there.

It’s almost as if people don’t want to be one shot? Might enjoy some counterplay and not dying instantly? Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Op I don’t know if you realize this but 90% of the people that post in this forum cry because they perceive the game is unfair due to people who put time into gearing their characters.

1 Like

You came across a bad horde team … one player can’t be at 5 nodes at once

You mean to Prot war? I had to re-roll for a reason. Prot War is dead forever until the Devs understand class design. Well in TBC I’ll play Prot War again but it’s super sad that D stance was removed from them in Retail. It’s like really? Just abysmal design and no dispel anymore.

Prot Pal has so many options for counter play, talents and gear. It is fun. It’s fun to Que into comps and have choices.

SL will be more broken than BFA, just saying.

They were pretty good and had good coverage. Each assault was beating a 1vs2 and the 3rd that showed up almost stopped me.

The issues were that they became obsessed with killing me so I would pull 5 away from a fight allowing my team to get a few caps. Then had a feral/rogue follow me to the next base and I killed them both on the road so they died for nothing.

That’s what I said bad team … chasing a tank around 5 nodes is stupid .

This game is about Gear. It’s why we play an RPG game. The reason why I pick PvP in this game(RPGs) is because I want to get awesome gear and theorycraft a build that is OP. Then dominate some PvP with that Gear/Build. That is fun.

There is a BG thread on why we do BGs and I covered that perfectly. You see BGs aren’t supposed to be fair or competitive. So people that are looking for that won’t find it. Casual BGs are random teams, random experience players, random gear on random maps against the other faction with the same conditions. It’s not fair and it isn’t supposed to be… It’s just supposed to be good PvP stomping casual fun.

1 Like

my build is triple unstable flame which kinda acts like chorus. triple ghosts. triple throes. So no ramp up AT ALL compared to alot of spriests all instant. And triple pvp nerfed unstable is still 750 crit. 5 crit amps 4 haste . and a 475 conch + bote. 65% crit base 45 % haste base. in team fight after i haste sap ill be around 95-105 crit and 150% haste. The ultimate nightmare

1 Like

Been doing well on my Prot Pally, no cloak no essences, ilvl 432. Having a good time with it.

1 Like

No it was a good team as I said and made good team decisions but I baited a few of their players 1 by 1 with bannering them and Tbags so they got heated and lost their cool. They took it personal which is what I wanted and thus I removed them from the team factor.

Sometimes PvP is a mind game and tricking some players on good teams to make mistakes. Eventually they did and thus why we won.

Even in this thread we have had people say they will look for me in BGs. They see my name and get tunnel vision and want in on killing The Abomb. I taunt them and get them to forget the objective. That is just part of tactics.

“If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, then your tactics suck”

2 Likes

I will look for you too in BG’s :wink:

I say congratulations to you. Don’t worry about the toxic community that needs to nit pick every post someone makes.

You did awesome !

For the Alliance !

3 Likes

It’s only really on this particular forum where this strange/bizarre argument of “gear doesn’t matter at all” even comes up :woozy_face:

Inside the game, and even on other parts of the forum, the average player understands that higher level gear = better (a fairly self-explanatory concept).

Players certainly have a negative reaction to seeing very undergeared players on their team in a bg, I see them get called out all the time.

1 Like

If only I could solo heal people through retardation. I’ve had games with 40 mil healing and we still lose.

1 Like

Wow, a screenshot of your team camping another team in their GY. Wasn’t sure things could get lamer than Abom.

The funniest carries I do all the time though is I run up into one of the alliance bunkers in AV and chuck people out windows and heal the npcs. I’ve had matches where I retook the same tower 3 times or held the horde off for over 10 minutes by myself.

I did this back in Vanilla too, but back then you didn’t have the knockback spells you do now so it was just mind control out the window. It’s funny when they come back and are scared to come out on the ledges because they know what’s coming. lol

2 Likes

We found the one getting camped :}

1 Like

Losing team healers often (if they are geared) have more healing done for somewhat obvious reasons. :wink:

Incorrect, they were obviously zerging and over committing by looking at their HKs relative to your team’s. I’m envisioning a lot of them 6vx at nodes that they win and take and then they all immediately zerg off somewhere else and it gets taken back.

<3

4 Likes

Yea you weren’t there so you envisioning is what is inaccurate.

Part of the game where GY stomps till they leave happens. It builds character