Something needs to be done about shadow sight, it's so garbage

Yo are these the arena forums or the duel forums?

Shadow sight should make it possible to hit stealth targets through pillars.

What about non-stealth targets?

Just stealthed

I don’t think that fixes your problem. Rogue just mounts up in the 1v1 then.

They wouldn’t be able to leave combat if you can see and hit them through pillars though.

But what’s stopping them from just mounting and running until eye is over? Can’t hit them through walls if not in stealth.

Hmm good point. It should work on rogue and druid classes then just allow you to hit those 2 classes through pillars stealth or not as long as you have the eye. But you take like 15% more damage or something.

If you let it hit people through pillars it becomes a cooldown people use before the game is over, like the hunter kyrian ability.

That’s why I said 15% more damage taken so it becomes more riskier to get but 100% chance to get rogue in combat.

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

Or how about a different mechanic. If players are in a 1v1 situation in an arena After x amount of seconds or maybe a minute of no combat both players are pulled out of stealth and teleported to the middle of arena.

Give infrared vision along side the current way it works

1 Like

Tbh as long as nameplates show where stealthed people are when taking the eye would be good enough. Also making it a 1 min respawn in 1v1 situations.

Now you can visually see them with nameplates and see their location. And just use instant cast to tag them out.

I’m honestly surprised DK’s Decomposing Aura isn’t what they gave Rivendare in old Stratholme. I remember being popped out of stealth before a pull just for standing in his room. It would be a way better middle finger to stealth than Spectral Sight.