Something needs to be done about shadow sight, it's so garbage

With how bad rogues can keep resettings, running LOS, sapping, and just straight up trolling until their cds are all back. Shadow sight is an absolute joke that doesn’t last long enough.

Shadow sight needs to straight up reveal rogues fully and double the timer.

6 Likes

100% agree should also make the person who grabs it immunize to cc for 3seconds as well

1 Like

Okay and when a double dps team trades kills with a healer/dps team the healer automatically surrenders the 1v1

1 Like

I feel the🧂

You’re supposed to 1v1 the rsham in mid only using backstab or it’s unfair

Btw when they changed backstab to usable in the front why is it not called stab now

1 Like

Yea I know. Better yet. Take stealth away.

One out of every 100+ games I can’t beat a rogue in a 1v1!!! Remove stealth!!!

2 Likes

Swear ppl get killed by a rogue a few times and throw a tantrum like a child.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I hate mage the most. You don’t see me throwing shade your direction though lmao.

Yeah cause if ur mean to me I’ll combust u

1 Like

Exactly. Give and take relationship:)

1 Like

If they add CC immunity to it, it should only work if the CCer is in stealth.

2 Likes

The eye is very bad at what it’s supposed to do

It gets more ire than maybe it deserves because idiots who play rogue lie about how useful it is when the reality is that you aren’t beating a rogue in a 1v1 eye or no eye unless you get a huge lead or the rogue sucks.

Not the only lopsided 1v1 at all, but it’s the only one where a powerup spawns that pretends to equalize the matchup

you could make eye last 1:30 and you’d still lose to a rogue 1v1, the problem lies in the inability to maintain combat

make shadow sight ignore LOS for a 10s duration so long as either player (1v1) is a stealth user. if every :45 i can pick up the eye but the stealthy can’t commit one CC that isn’t sap they don’t deserve to win

1 Like

You’re right, something needs to be done. The fact that a DH can pop SS and see a Rogue anywhere on the map in a RBG is broken. SS needs a max range, 30 yards at the most.

1 Like

Most rogues are re rolls that want to be on top of the food chain with the smallest amount of effort put in. Path of least resistance.

Don’t tell me you rolled one for the oh so rich rogue lore or the fantastic looking spell animations.

1 Like

I just made one to kill ppl so they would come here and complain so I can fulfill my trolling duties.

That’s laughable considering the state of Rets and Warriors.

Same goes for them but rogue has been on top of the food chain and a reliable troll pick for way longer than ret or warrior. Stealth also adds an extra layer of cheese that neither warrior nor ret can offer.

Rogues are more broken then rets, rets are beyond easy to kite… rogues can mess up 10x more and still win in a random duel so broken