Something has REALLY spooked one of de brutosaurs!

Wardruid Loti keeps spamming me with her dialogue for the world quest “Underfoot”. Completing the quest doesn’t stop her from doing this either. Clicking off her dialogue just makes her start doing it again. The only time she doesn’t do this is if you’re in the vicinity of the brutosaur.

54 Likes

Yup, just came here myself to report that she might be suffering from Alzheimer’s, because she keeps forgetting that she just told me about the Brutosaur.

7 Likes

Thank god I am not experiencing this hell alone. I had to leave Zul because of this. Chilling in Org atm.

5 Likes

Same here. WTB tape for her mouth XD!

4 Likes

came here to report this exact bug. I have already done the world quest too.

3 Likes

Yep, another bug.

1 Like

Can confirm another bug also; land and she goes nuts about it - ‘this is the spooking of the brutisaur that never ends…’

edit:

If she doesn’t stop soon - the Chaos she’d worried about in the city will be the LEAST of her worries URGH!!!

2 Likes

I had to leave the city too. i would rather get stomped on than listen to this anymore.

2 Likes

Yes please stomp on me so I can’t never hear it again

1 Like

This is SO annoying. Please fix it, somebody!!!

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

LOL I just came here to complain about the same thing… Annoying for sure

1 Like

Something similar but different your thread made me think of…

When flying around in Legion trying to do mundane tasks the world quests keep popping up every few seconds with Illidan saying.

“THE LEGION” “THE LEGION” “THE LEGION” “THE LEGION” “THE LEGION”

Omg I get it, the Legion is in the area.

1 Like

Yep, experiencing bug too. ;-;

1 Like

Yup - same here - she is relentless in her desires for cargo saving and brutosaur spooking levels.

1 Like

I actually did die as I opened the bug report website. lost my DMF buff lol

2 Likes

This was driving me crazy, I logged for the night because of it. After doing the WQ to attempt to stop it.

1 Like

Can confirm, logged out this morning just because it was so frustrating.

1 Like

Yup, thought doing the world quest would fix it. Now it’s even more annoying

1 Like

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! :sob:

1 Like

Which one of you spooked the damn brutosaurs?!

2 Likes