Someone just paid 360k for gressil

I’m sure they farm every coin on there hunter in DM last night

Let me do the math for you. Assuming you have a mage that boosts Mara. And could possibly get 100g per 5. With zero downtime and somehow do 15 min resets. (Which is impossible) and have people paying you nonstop with no spamming to refill your group. Never died. And didn’t loot. It would take you close to 1500 hours to save enough for this.

I love how you will defend this dude when he spent 609k in 2 weeks of lockouts and you still think that’s ok?

2 Likes

I’m willing to assume that some people actually have that much gold for some reason from “playing the game”. There are characters that are about 4 years old at this point, and I can see how actively running GDKP for months on end a player could end up with a mind boggling (for “Vanilla” WoW) amount of gold. The game economy isn’t designed around a forever patch.

Add in a significant number of gold buyers pumping purchased gold into the economy and you have yourself the economy of a failing 3rd wold country where it takes a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy ordinary stuff. We know that there is huge demand or three quarters of the characters in a zone with a 55+ instance wouldn’t be bots. Think that about explains it.

I’m curious if Blizzard is doing anything as far as analytics on gold or if they have just abandoned it all together.

1 Like

Or you could do GDKPs on toons that are near bis and make thousands an hour.

Tell me you’re functionally illiterate, without telling me you’re functionally illiterate.

Do your part to save the game and stop going to GDKPs.

3 Likes

Do you think the gold contributed to those pots was obtained legitimately? Do you think people in those runs know, or care, where their gold comes from?

No.

When I run GDKPs no one cares or even asks. They all just want people to bid more lol.

Who bought it?

This is why money laundering exists. After a cycle or two, thats impossible to figure out.

1 Like

I heard of a MC GDKP were there was a tank (in full naxx gear and TS) that couldnt even tank MC trash correctly. lol

I bet that was IRL money well spent. =)

Why?

It seems to be working just fine.

The server may never end, but the game technically does

1 Like

This guy gets it

Okay so what was the split looking like though

Do you sell things on the auction house? Do you check to see if the person who bought your item used legit gold?

This is a tired argument. If you don’t buy gold your not held accountable for those that do.

1 Like

someone just payed 430k for hungering cold. LOL

yeah, absolutely legit gold.

4 Likes

Damn that’s the literal first thing I thought “holy heck I wish I had been there” lol

1 Like

Who are these people buying the items, we should name and shame these gold buyers

4 Likes

Yea, those are definitely the same thing… lol.