Someone just gut her while she's monologueing

Seriously, Ysera, just bite her head of while she’s running her mouth with her parting quips.
“Nothing las–” CRUNCH! Could you even imagine? I would have cheered.

13 Likes

Seriously. She’s in melee range with a dragon. Any D&D player is familiar with the level of DEATH that can happen there.
Sylvanas gets away with it like she’s the DM’s girlfriend.

14 Likes

C’mon, the villain monologue is a time-honored tradition. How else will the good guys get enough info to foil her plans?

1 Like

We should gut Ysera btw. Hate dragons so much and this one especially

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m just waiting for the most unexpected moment to yeet Sylvanas off Oribos…

3 Likes

Gonna be funny when y’all are forced to quest with her to defeat Zovaal.

Not that I won’t sympathize, having had my share of having to work with Tyrande and Jaina at times when it didn’t make sense as well.

3 Likes

I mean, it’ll be worth it if it means that we never have to deal with the banshee derp ever again.

Oh, they are never getting rid of her.

2 Likes

That sums it up perfectly. lol

I looked at her as a character who should have remained in the creator’s private D&D group. She’s not a character from the Dragonlance Chronicles series.

3 Likes

What’s sad is I really liked Sylvanas, ever since WC3. She was one of my favorites in WoW lore. But now, the thought of ‘questing with her to defeat Zovaal’, I’d just about rather do anything else. At this point, for me, she just needs to go away, probably for good. YMMV, but to me, it’s sad to see a character so wrecked over the years.

Just remembering those brief times when she got to be Warchief and was fighting the Legion and I was like, ‘She’s finally gonna be great’ and then…

2 Likes

I just rolled triple-9s. Does that mean I can interrupt a cut-scene? Just one little stab?

Everything points to them doing her like ilidin; she’s going to do some noble sacrifice poop and be left behind in the shadowlands where ~I dunno~ she can split her time between feeling bad about what she’s done and getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey by nathanos.

1 Like
1 Like