Someone enlighten me on sinister savant gear plz

i recently came back to the game after 5 years away and still getting used to the new stuff…

apparently the sinister savant gear is bis but i dont see how since it doesn’t scale up to 528 in pvp like the draconic glad gear does… my item level is 499 and i had the token to buy a piece of 512 sinister savant gear but all it does it just make my stats lower in pvp… does the set bonus outweigh the item level gain or something? although i dont see how it would since 512 to 528 is a yuge gap in stats and i can only use soul rot once every 30 seconds anyways. what am i missing?

You might have bought the wrong one. There are two different versions of tier gear you can buy with the token. Make sure you select the one that scales for pvp.

1 Like

i just used the vendor right to next to where i got the token at… i thought i made sure to get the best one since i noticed there were lower level ones.

and i just checked the 499 piece i got earlier this week from the vault and you are right that one does scale but my 512 piece doesnt. where do i find that one?

When you’re looking at the vendor in The Parting Glass, hover over the tooltips. The 512 piece is pve. You will see that the other one scales to 528.

2 Likes