Somehow I Got Trust Level Three

4 Likes

Great,now I have fell into an endless Otter gif blackhole.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JMOH08OaNxwC4/giphy.gif

2 Likes

Ditto.

I hate that you have to constantly be active to maintain your status.

So say I go away on vacation for a week(away from pc),would it probably be gone by the time I come back? :thinking:

It depends on how many posts youā€™ve read before you go. You need something like 20k reads every 100 days (if I remember right) and itā€™s a rolling count. So if you have a lot of them stacked up near to when you leave, you should have enough to last. But if most of them were almost 100 days ago, youā€™ll lose your status quicker.

1 Like

I take full responsibility. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you not have phones?

You see, thatā€™s their secret weapon, they use their cuteness to distract us while their kids pick our pockets! :rofl:

I love Otters so much I donā€™t even want to get started. That would be the animal I would want to be if I could choose a different real world species. :heart:

3 Likes

No freaking wonder I donā€™t have trust level 3.

I commented ages ago about how I laughed at something so hard I sprayed coke through my nose. But it auto corrected to a different word, as in ā€œcome here pleaseā€. And it got flagged because everyone else thought it was an innuendo for something else.

Literally because they thought I was being innapropriate. It was literally a typo. Iā€™m typing these things on my phone. šŸ¤·šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

well thatā€™s just great. I am forbidden for posting cat gifs because I misspelled coke.

:joy: Good point. I would like to think if I am away on vacation I wouldnā€™t come here during that time. Or the internet in general.

1 Like

If you were only suspended for that and no other infractions, I canā€™t see you NOT getting it eventually. :slight_smile:

Source-I was banned for two days for something stupid months ago and I suddenly got TL3 one day a few weeks ago.

Wow, I didnā€™t even know this was a thing. Grats on your level three, and thanks for making me aware that there were even forum levels like this.

1 Like

When you get level three, you can see a forum called LOUNGE between COMMUNITY and WOW CLASSIC on the forum page. Thatā€™s the only way I knew I had it. Wasnā€™t even trying. I just post all the time and yesterday, there it showed. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how I found out I had it too lol. Went to go look at the realm forums one night so went to homepage and there it was!

1 Like

Iā€™m working on being a well behaved Demon Hunter. So far so good! :slight_smile:

That is, after 4 or 5 silences one of which lasted all of December until January 1.

I didnā€™t even know about it until i went digging through my post history. And I just now found out. I had no idea I even had a point counted against me

Well, im not going to try to discuss or complain about it further. . But i actually think this is really funny. I should proof read more often.

1 Like

I already lost it once. Iā€™m trying really hard not to lose it again. LOL

5 Likes

You know you have to start from scratch now since you changed forum toons,right? :slight_smile:

BTW did you get him to drop yet?

Iā€™m camping Kā€™uddly now!

2 Likes

Lost mine, doubt Iā€™ll get it back. Lol GM didnā€™t know what happened and couldnā€™t restore it :confused: miss posting gifs.

1 Like