Somehow I Got Trust Level Three

Yeah I’m never getting TL3 lol

I’m not gonna follow the flock so i can post pictures.

I hope this guy is wrong and I can handle this level three…

Well, if I go down in flames, let it be green Felfire flames! :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

If not being rude to other posters is following the flock…well okay then.

5 Likes

1 Like

The Irony of all this is I was trying to decide whether to change Selosse from a Warlock to a Shadowpriest since Shadowpriest makes more sense to her backstory I’m working on, but now with this level 3, I’m, like split because then I have to earn level 3 alll over again with the new Selosse.

KILL ME PLEASE!!! :rofl:

I changed my main’s name last week and lost it instantly. So had to make this trial account with the old name since it is tied to it. So just be careful if you do anything like that lol.

Ah, so maybe if I delete Selosse, and recreate a new Selosse at level 1 and level her up - I want to learn the class mechanics so will be leveling her - maybe since it’s the same name, I might get to keep the level 3?

Yes,you should be able to. Make sure she is on same server. She has to be 10 to post too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

Not acquiescing to whatever nonsense demand they think is breaking the game has nothing to do with whether or not you’re being nice.

This is GD. You get flagged for opposing the hive.

1 Like

God damn i want pet otter’s in rl so bad.

2 Likes

I get flagged all the time, the moderators always reverse it. They don’t if the flag is warranted.

You can disagree with people and their opinions without resorting to calling them or their ideas names. It’s pretty simple. Its a matter of not being rude, nothing to do with being nice.

1 Like

Same! They are so adorable.

1 Like
1 Like

I got it and I’m belligerent, disagreeable and have been flagged for being crass.

Trust levels are pretty stupid if you ask me.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Real life footage of Maurdeth