#SomeChanges Increase Naxxramas Gold Drops

or tanks being flasked…

That’s not what the solution is. The solution is for mobs in raids to directly drop resources that are used for making high-end consumables.

Dropping gold only indirectly addresses the problem without actually solving it.

Similarly, the problem would be less of an issue if PvP alternatives existed for all consumables so that you could just purchase those consumables from PvP vendors (potions, flasks, elixirs, grenades, etc), where those consumables can only be used in PvP(battlegrounds presumably).

Additionally, removing PvP gear would further reduce botting power by effectively removing a (low-skill) farm method for high-end gear.

And finally, increasing the difficulty and increasing the # of drops from Raid mobs and bosses would drastically reduce the amount of botting power across the board.

The solution is not simply trying to attack botting via anti-cheats and legal actions.

The solution is to do both of those things as well as modifying the game so that player activity is essential to progression.

OP you’re a mage for F sake, get to work.

Never got that far in vanilla, but I’m curious, does vampiric embrace healing get around the 60 second heal restriction?

Edit: On Loatheb that is.

I don’t recall anyone asking for nerfs.

and this is why you are only in pvp… dont make coments you dont know anything about.

Here’s what I did, I made alts and got them high enough and are herbalists. Farm all of SM even Cath because liferoot can be valuable for normal Nature Protect Potion’s. You get x2 Fadeleaf nodes, x0-3 Gravemoss nodes (RNG is a mother because you could get x3 Kings blood)

Reset when you done the entire set or SM, don’t forget each instance of SM is connected on one lockout

Do this enough on all your alts until you have enough to make Shadow Oil, go farm Dream foil or trade extra Shadow Oil for Dream foil

This will save you thousands of gold a week alone

Lol. I was? You have no idea kiddo.

You don’t need consumes. Stop looking at numbers and flow charts.

In fact i don’t even play classic anymore. I quit once i hit 60. Low level dungeons were my end game.

you obviously dont, you need greater nature protection pots, you need greater frost protection pots for saphiron. you do not know what youa re talking about.

Nochanges

10 effing chars

Naxx is still causing problems for players but for all the wrong reasons. Haha.

Blows my mind that people practically have an FAQ walkthrough guide on how to do everything in the game. One part is missing, and tons of people freak out because they’re too lazy to think for themselves.

“You don’t need to do it this way.”
“Yeah but the FAQ says …”
“You really don’t, it’s completely do able.”
"You have no idea what you’re talking about. The FAQ says … "

You see how one tracked this sounds? I was hoping that Naxx, would at least make some guilds pause a bit before clearing. It seems that way, but the reason why is seriously face palm.

I don’t play retail and never have in any real capacity since early TBC, but it’s a very real possibility that a lot of Classic players are players who couldn’t hack it in Retail. Talk about irony.