#somechanges in TBC Classic please

I wasn’t one of those “vanilla is so hard” elitist people. I was #nochanges because I didn’t want Blizz to mess with it and ruin it. Now I think Blizz can do some stuff to make it better. Not perfect, just better.

Behsten and Slahtz
WoTLK Resilience

peas and tanks

They changed Perception in 3.0.2 to be a passive effect, it was still in the game only in a different form. They removed Perception in 4.0.1

Please stop with this. The easy bosses are the part of the Classic experience that many of us enjoy the most. If you want insanely tuned bosses, Heroic and Mythic raiding is alive and well in Retail. Easy Mode WoW was popular for a reason. Cranking up the difficulty to suit the preferences of a handful of vocal tryhards on the forums defeats the whole purpose of re-releasing Classic versions of the game to begin with.

Correct but in the context of PvP the passive +5 is basically nothin compared to the 50+ of the Vanilla and TBC version that got deleted and replaced by EMH.

The passive was nice because you could in theory skip heightened senses as a rogue, but overall it has no real impact on the game like the one use did.

If I had to pick between PvP trinket + perception and EMH and an extra DPS trinket or whatever I would 90% if the time get better use out of perception, and take that because it’s just better in arena.

1 Like

I never asked for insanely hard bosses and I’m not a tryhard either, thanks. I just think the bosses have been egregiously easy. Why do you default to being an accusatory jerk?

1 Like