Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands

Im sad this is the way :frowning:
Im already stressing about things I need to do outside of WoW and can miss out on, and might be too late sometimeā€¦ (like spending time with friends/family)ā€¦

Why do they do this in games tooā€¦

If anything go for the weapons. They are better than the wod crafted gear (which is the same armor base as the legion pre-patch).

What did you say shouldnā€™t be removed before?

Well this succs :rage:. Finally got all my gearing grinds done so I had some time to start my alts on crafting old sets. Whish I had seen this earlier, I would have known to start buying the upgrade tokens, not the actual items (I mean who does that, right??). Not sure Iā€™m even going to have the time now, with the stupid daily timer. Totally bummed now. :rage::hear_no_evil::rage::speak_no_evil::rage::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Doing this reminded me why I hated crafting in wod besides the easy items to boost through vanilla through mop skill levels. The daily lockouts killed my will to skill up professions besides my mage main at the time for enchanting/tailoring.

1 Like

Yes its same atm with the Expulsom atmā€¦
I dont like Bind on Character stuff that is annoying to get.
I do not like the time gates for things that require SO many of the items to make stuff.
I do not like when they remove stuff.

This is the worst combination and I am legit sad :frowning:

1 Like

Its only been four years. Sorry if your one of the ones that is late to the party, but when your late you miss out on things.

2 Likes

Im fine with this argument IRL.
Iā€™m not fine with it in games - which I play to have fun in. Not be sad.

2 Likes

This is a :poop: answer to something Blizzard has not announced.

2 Likes

Oh please Iā€™ve missed out on lots of things in game. Youā€™ll get over it.

1 Like

Fair enough :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not against Blizzard removing certain things when 1.) they announce it and 2.) thereā€™s a reason.

Thereā€™s zero reason and zero announcement for this removal.

3 Likes

Yeah explusom is annoying but I do like that for the earlier crafted items (I think pre-8.2), we were able to get all expulsom back. Love the 5-10 world quests tho. Do it on all alts just in case.

Oh please I own a lot of unobtainables - and my attitude is, and always have been: DO NOT REMOVE THINGS FROM ONLINE GAMES.

You donā€™t care, youā€™re happy and content whatever they remove, but donā€™t stomp on us who do care.

6 Likes

Oh look Blizzard removing more items from the game. What an absolute joke. Well so much for that staff Iā€™ve always wanted.

1 Like

Bring back salvage crates.

4 Likes

I expect not since they went through the trouble of converting the existing items to gray vendor trash, so someone, somewhere, pushed the buttons that flipped the bits consciously.

To me expecting every single detail to ā€œlast forever or else notify usā€ is crazy. There are thousands of details in this game. Players ARE NOT notified about changes to each of those thousands of things. That is not ā€œbeyond cruelā€. That is not ā€œcruelā€ at all.

Major expansions change thousands of things. You didnā€™t know that? How long have you been playing? Four days?

Well Iā€™m frankly sad. Iā€™ve spent the past month catching up on stuff only to find this is disappearing too! Ack! I really only have myself to blame for assuming I had time to do stuff butā€¦ Itā€™s still a blow. There is always so much to doā€¦

Blizz, Iā€™m not asking that you put this back in as a craftable itemā€¦ (it would be nice) but, at the very least could you stick them into the trial of style as rewards then? (weapons too?).

Nice to know they are not think about the player. I just hope they know what theyā€™re doing. Right now Iā€™m farming for just that ,thank blizzard thanks.