Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands

Soon™ : Copyright pending 2004-2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon™” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

2 Likes

When will these “plans” come to fruition? Before the heat-death of the universe??

Was two YEARS not enough??? Please tell me how many more years you need. Please.

6 Likes

Classic Wod announced! Let’s goooooooooooo.

5 Likes

Maybe, they want us to buy a character transfer from WoD Classic realms to Retail, so we can unlock this transmogs again. :scream:

1 Like

A side request: Please fix the “ropes” on the WOD windcrystal regalia cloth shoulders that the most recent content patch screwed up.

The last segment on the ropes is now stretched, and what used to hang to my orc warlock’s waist now practically hangs to his knees.

1 Like

Stop being optimistic!

While we are unfortunately not fixing this with the release of Dragonflight, we will be fixing it in an upcoming patch very soon. Sorry for the delay.

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

no offense big shoots, but I’ll believe it when I see it

Nice to see you haven’t completely forgotten about it, at least.

11 Likes

/Gasp! Well glad to see you folks at Blizz are aware and have acknowledged this. Although “soon™” doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence lol.

2 Likes

Not to be negative, but i’ll believe it when i see it.

7 Likes

It’s only been 2 years and a pandemic…it’s fine lol.

3 Likes

Does this includes transmoging greys and whites as mentioned in an interview?

12 Likes

So in 13.3 soon? got it …

13 Likes

Can you bring back the old pre-Cata starter shirts? Like in a vendor or something?

4 Likes

Thank god a response at least, there’s also starter sets missing

1 Like

I think they forgot, We just continue crying about these changes

2 Likes

more like 15.0 :smiley:

Any status update on transmoggable whites/grays?

1 Like

Sad to hear this :frowning: I want some of them for transmogs…what about white/gray transmog?

Thank you for acknowledging this. Communication goes a very long way and I for one am very appreciative you’ve made the post letting us know this is still on your radar. Thank you!