Some Guild Bank Items/Slots Are "Stuck"/Items Missing

Original below. Meanwhile this is the main thread for this cluster foxtrot:

Original & updates:

• Update to note: This vault is not used cross-realm. It is used only by characters on a connected realm. I have used no cross-realm guild anything. Nor does any account other than my single retail account currently use it.

• Are items missing? YES. This vault is used to store crafting materials. It has “holes” in it where it hasn’t before, some of which are probably due to using up reagents, but there are many too many holes, especially in some reagents that I haven’t used. For example, a bunch of stuff in my JC and herb mats tabs seem to gone away. But all of the mats tabs have missing items.

• I also seem to have significant numbers of items missing from vaults that are used solely by single bank alts, and that haven’t been accessed for weeks until I checked them just now.

Original: I see that variations on this problem have been reported a few times in the past few months.

The version I’m experiencing is that a small number of specific slots in my guild vault have items in them that can’t be moved or split or altered in general.

For example, on Tab 7, I have a stack of 463 Volatile Fire in Row 3, Column 11, a stack of 42 Globe of Water in Row 6, Column 13, and an empty slot in Row 4, Column 6. I can’t move anything into or out of these slots. I can’t split or add to the two slots that have fire and water in them.

There are other tabs with similar problems. I have several guild vaults but this is my most used, and I have no idea whether any others are affected.

I’m not having any other problems at the moment. I can interact with the guild vault just fine otherwise. I can deposit and withdraw money, and repairs come from the vault.

I can no longer figure out how to submit a GM request for something that isn’t in a menu already, so, whatever.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing. The specific materials and spots in the bank vault that are affected are different for me, but otherwise the behavior I’m encountering is exactly as the OP describes. That is, I can’t move the items out of the affected guild bank slots, nor split the stacks, nor add to the stacks, nor can I move other items into those slots. Guild bank slots immediately adjacent to the affected slots function normally.